Chapter Two:

Harry's pov:

"Ok I know what you think right now Harry and I promise you that we are not crazy," said reg
"Love we know it's hard to hear but you are a wizard. we kept it from you to keep you safe," says my dad "keep me safe from what?" I ask " not from what Harry it's from who" " what do you mean dad" " he means that there are something's that happened back in England that we haven't told you about because it would only endanger you. I need you to keep that in mind when we tell you this" say reg, and I feel my stomach Drop. Nothing good has ever come from those words I may only be 11 but I watch tv and normally this is the moment when something really bad is said.

"Your mother died October 31, 1981" my dad began " yes dad I know the day mom died. What does that have to do with anything? I question " don't interrupt him Harry what he's saying is important" say reg " October 31 was also the day I died" my mouth dropped again "Or at least back in England you see Harry your mom didn't just die she was murdered by this really bad wizard names Voldemort" " But he's referred to a he who shall not be named back home," says reg "  what did you guys do to get the crazy guy to want to kill you?" " Harry it's not that simple there was this prophecy made and before you ask no you can't know what it says not now at least," says my dad  "why? if it has to do with me why can't I know" " Harry you are only 11 you do not need to know now. All you need to know is that two days ago it was deemed safe for use to go back. And we will be. it will be good for you to be around children like you and to learn about your magic it's not safe to not know how to control it" says reg
" but what if I don't want to go you guys can just make that decision for me," I say " yes we can Harry and we are," my dad says.

And that was the moment I know everything had changed. Up until that point every decision was made as a family this one wasn't, this was a decision made before I was even added to the conversation and now I was mad. I didn't get why it was so impotent for me to learn I had lived 11 years without even knowing and nothing bad has happened yet or at least nothing bad had happened that I knew of, now that I'm thinking of it there could have been. My dad and reg had always been around and they are wizards "has anything bad ever happened because of me that you just never told me about?" I ask "yes, but nothing that would have put anyone in danger it's called accidental magic and it happens often, that's why you must get trained properly," says reg.

I realize now that they made the right choice and when I think about it, it kinda makes sense but hey im 11 so the only logical thing to do in my mind at the exact moment is to run upstairs to my bedroom and act like the world was ending. and that is where I am right now sitting on my bed and thinking about how my whole life is about to change. This house and the people in it are all I have ever known. I mean I have written to my godfather Sirius a few times but we have never met face to face he travels for work or at least that's what I've always been told that could be a lie for all I know. right now there are only two things I know for sure my name is Harry and my family is still my family but everything else is up in the air. I always thought that it was a choice to move here that reg and my dad had made that decision together because they both needed change now that has all been flushed down the toilet. I guess one good thing has come from this I finally know how my mom died. I know you probably think how could I go 11 years without knowing how she died? well, every time I asked they would tell me I'm too young to know and that when the day came it would be the first thing that they told me. I had always wondered what this "day" was and now guess I know it was the day that I found out I was a freaking wizard.

I can guess what's going on right now downstairs,   Reg is ripping my dad a new one he is probably saying how he told him so, that I should have been told sooner, and if I was down there I would be agreeing with him. I don't think I have ever been this mad at my dad before. then again the only other time I had ever been mad at him was the day he hit me in the face with a baseball trying to teach me how to play catch when I was 8 and right now I kinda think I would prefer that to have happened again. how could he have kept something like this from me, and why? I mean I get he said it was to keep me safe but, I feel like I don't even know who I am anymore, not that I did before, but still come on. And don't even get me started on uncle reg he was my best friend I tell him everything and I thought he did the same but I guess not. The moral of the story is I probably will be ignoring them for the rest of eternity or at least till dinner because I'm now just realizing we never got around to eating lunch.