Happy 2023 (Author's Note)

Happy 2023, everyone.

I'm a bit late, but I want to wish everyone on here regardless. The end to 2022 unfortunately wasn't the best for me, and I entered 2023 solemnly.

2022 overall wasn't my best year, because of major stress and responsibilities. The stress has also made an impact on me, both negatively and positively.

It's mostly why I've updated less in 2022, because of just how busy I was. Overall by the time I got a break from it all, I was always too tired to think, so I let myself rest. I do plan to get back into it, hopefully this year I can pick things back up a little.

2022 was also hard for me because of how many people I've lost in that year. Quite a few of the people I held so dear to me unfortunately left us in 2022, and it hurt no less than the next. My heart has holes that cannot be fixed anymore, only filled with memories of those I've lost.

I really hope 2023 will be a better year for all of us, and I hope that it'll be the year that I'll update more for you guys! Currently it's all still slow because of my upcoming SPM, so hopefully after that I'll be more active here.

I really want to say just thank you to everyone who has been with me on this journey from the start. Thank you for enduring my absence and inactiveness in 2022, and I really hope that you'll continue to be patient and bear with me again.

I appreciate you all so much, thank you so much for being here. I love you guys. Have a good new year and happy 2023 everyone :)