chapter 2.

Throw back.
   Five months ago.

  2:30pm,
University of Abuja.

"What do you think you are doing nafeesah"amani , nafeesah's bestfriend said trying to stop her from what she was about doing.
"Amani if you can watch this and keep quiet,then I can't,I can't watch this shameless boy disrespect an elderly woman and say nothing".
"Let go of my hands"she added before getting her hands off amani's grip.
Amani didn't give up she still tried her best to convince nafeesah but she didn't listen to her.
" Stop nafeesah it's Mr badman ,no one points fingers to his wrong doings ,even the school management"amani said again trying to remember nafeesah who she was about to intimidate.
She continue walking down to where the elderly woman was thrown on the floor.

She stretched her hands to the  woman to help her up.

The whole crowd that gather there , watching what Mr badman was  doing  but could not help the  woman were  wondering who she was to be able to involve herself in Mr badman's affairs.

The woman placed her hand into nafeesah's palm and nafeesah helped her up.
The  woman couldn't stop crying.

" My dear don't involve yourself with Faisal, his very dangerous,just go I'll handle my matter myself"the  woman said with tears in between.

"No ma'am ,I can't watch him disrespect you,I've always heard about how everyone is scared of him ,I'll have to show him his nothing but a human being like us also"she said with confidence but deep down I know how scared she was already.

The  woman was shocked to hear those words from nafeesah,so there could be someone who's not scared of Faisal(Mr badman) in this school?.

"Who do you think you are ...."one of Mr badman's guys said trying to hold nafeesah by her neck.

"Don't you dare touch me with those filthy hands of yours you mannerless thug"nafeesah said pointing her index finger at him with absolute seriousness,she was already boiling in anger,it seemed she had a remote which controlled him  to keep shut.

Mr bad man who was  sitted quiet on a white plastic chair , watching nafeesah, raised his hand which had a diamond ring in his index finger, Making all his guys to move aside.
He was wearing a black top and a blue crazy jeans.

I could  see the fear   in nafeesah's eyes when Mr badman was moving close to her with no smile on his face.

She was already sweating ,she couldn't find it easy to gulp down her spit properly.

He was shocked and angry,it's not paining him that someone had the guts to point fingers at what his doing ,but how can a lady Be the one to intimidate him!.

He looked at her from up to down.
He rounded her three times and halted the fourth time in front of her .

"Am sure you know you've messed with the wrong guy,are you a fresher ?"
He asked moving his face close to hers.
He knew she was scared because it was written all over her face.

How can a evil man have this kind of  calm ,cool and amazing husky voice!
Damn!

"That's non of your business"she said  to his face looking into those brown eyes of his ,with full  confidence before moving back  trying to give gap between them.

"How confident!...wow am impressed young  lady"he said clapping before he broke into a serious  laughter.

"Boss why are you sparing her ,just handle her properly,so that this can serve as an example to the remaining students who think they can intimidate you also"one of his guys said.

"Don't worry guys I have a special plan already installed for her" he said looking into her eyes trying to put fear into her.
But she was trying to hold herself not to show him how scared she was already.

"See you soon beautiful,watch out for me soon!"he said winking at her,with a smile pasted on his lips, before walking out on her.

"And You take time,I don't want to see you near me again,stop interfering in my matters thank you,I hate you Minal, I've always told you this but you don't want to listen,the worst will happen next,today you were saved but next time..."he turned and said to the woman pointing fingers at her before he walked away again.

Nafeesah widened her eyes down.
What could he have installed for her, she wondered.
And what could be between him and this woman,for him to say those words to her.

The useless  students that gathered there had already left.

It was only amani , nafeesah and the  woman.

"Thank you for saving me from Faisal  today ,I don't even know what he could have done to me by now and thank God he didn't harm you"the woman said pulling nafeesah for a hug.

"But ma'am can I ask you something?"nafeesah said breaking the hug.

"Yes dear you can"

"What could have joined you with him "

"It's a long story  my dear but i'll give you a recap,you have to also stay away from him, because he can harm you too,am so sorry ,I was the cause you got yourself into this mess"

"It's fine,I have just a month left for me ,am a final year student ,I can Dodge him for the little  period I have left perhaps his also a final year student"nafeesah said as they sat on a long chair beneath a tree.

"We are all ears ma'am "nafeesah and amani said, wanting to know what might possibly be between her and Mr badman.

   Tantaraaaaaaa!

Alhamdulilahi ✍️ chapter 2 down.
     Thanks for reading😘.
     Don't forget to help your girl by voting,reading,and commenting.
    Sorry for always updating late😡🙏.

    Who could she be to Mr badman?🤷.

    Byeee see you soon lovelies 💕...