Chapter 3.

"Am sorry I can't tell you about this it's personal ,am sorry thank you for saving me from  Faisal ,I will never forget you in my life dear and...."before she completed her sentence she saw the convoy of 3 cars coming,she told nafeesah and amani to leave immediately.

The convoy stopped right in front of her and the driver of the middle car opened the door, without hesitation she stood up and entered turning to wave nafeesah and amani who were standing behind a tree.

Immediately she entered the cars drove away.

Nafeesah and amani looked at each other.
"Who is she?"they asked their selves.

****
The trend in school was all about the famous Mr badman and nafeesah.
It really pained Faisal that a girl had the guts  to point her fingers at him today.

Nafeesah couldn't stop thinking about the woman she saved from Faisal,she doesn't even know the woman's name.

*****
Weeks and days passed, luckily nafeesah was able to dodge Mr badman,but there was something she didn't know.
He was intentionally making her feel like she was dodging him ,but he knew every single move she makes in that school.

She was so happy on the day she wrote her last paper,her parents came all the way from their home town and they really had lots of fun ,so as amani's family too.

That very day she was leaving Abuja.
Mr badman made sure he told  her words that will stick to her brain, and that he's not done taunting her.

"No matter where you go, when it's time for me to take my revenge,I will......you'll regret messing with me".

But when she told amani about it she told her that he can't do anything to her perhaps they are going far away from Abuja and they will never come back again and that he can't guess where she lives so she should calm down.

That was what made her sure that he was never going to show up in her life again.

Back to present day,

But now what will happen when he shows up in her father's parlor.

What will she tell her parents when they ask her how she met him.
Why did he buy their house for them?.

She was already sweating and afraid deep down.
She was steering at Faisal and he was also steering at her too.

Assalamualaikum everyone
It's been a while here.

Don't forget to vote, like and comment

Thank you
© Najaatuzubairu.