chapter 4.

🅽🅰🅵🅴🅴🆂🅰🅷'🆂 🅿🅾🆅.
"Why are you both staring at each other,do know him nafeesah"baaba asked bringing me out of my world of thoughts.
What am i going to tell them?
i asked my self.
" baa...." I was about saying something when faisal(mr badman) interrupted me
.
"Nafeesah was that the promise you made to me"
What is he trying to say!!
"You told me you'll tell your parent about us"
"Us" i said asking myself.
"Am sorry mum and dad,my bad,i am faisal ibrahim ,i met nafeesah in abuja where she studied we graduated thesame time ,and we are in love with each other,and wallahi i want to marry her,but she thinks i am just deceiving her."
"Enough ....." I tried to intervene but he kept interrupting me.
"Baaba if i was not intrested in making her my halaal wife i will never come all the way from abuja to kano,and in search for her that was when i found out about what happened to you people from her friend,that was why i bought the house because i cannot watch you people suffer,even though i've never met you all,you mean alot to me"
"Baa...." I tried to say when me and baaba eyes jammed but he told me to keep shut.
he turned and looked at faisal again.
"Thank you so much for what you've done for us,if you dont mind i'll like to know my daughters view about you before i can say anything to you.
" its fine baaba ,am okay with that"
Baaba insisted he took dinner before he left,and he also offered him to sleep over since he does'nt know anyone here and he was like he's an indigene of kano also,is just that they dont live here because they run their business there in abuja.
But his dad's sister is married here in kano,so he stays at her side.
i was surprised but,
i know that's part of his beautiful story ,i can't wait to be left alone with him.

did khadija really tell him about our house,no it's just his story.

"I was so stupid that day,i should have listened to khadija,look at the mess i've got myself into,i can't deny him right now because if i do he will through us out of the house.......am confused ya rabbi help me out"

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 ,𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮❤️
𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲.
𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲
©𝐧𝐚𝐣𝐚𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐳𝐮𝐛𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐮