Chapter 3

(Devastator in Transformers Prime Style)

We see Scrapper, Mixmaster, Longhaul, Hook, Scavenger, And Bonecrusher on Medical Tables as they were still unconscious

Ratchet was giving them medical scans as he tries to assess the damage. He looks at his data pad as he thinks.

The Constructicons had Sustained some Damage from the Fall, but none of them were Severe. All was needed was a buff out and they should be fine. Ratchet seemed appalled by the fact that they're Decepticons and he's treating them.

Ratchet looks up. He puts his data pad aside.

Ratchet: Hey Jumpstream. Came to check on them?

Jumpstream: how are they?

Ratchet: The worse injury they could've sustained is merely a dent. They'll live. They just got scuffed up.

Scavenger then Reactivated as he Looks around and was Confused.

He then stands ontop of his Medical Table and Leaps off is as he Didn't See Jumpstream and landed onto her.

Scavenger: What the Scrap?! Where am I?! What is this Place?! How many Energon Cubes did I Drink this Morning?! Jumpstream?!?

Jumpstream pushes Scavenger into an upright position.

Jumpstream: Relax you're with us. The Autobots, you suffered a bad concession. But...

There was a Crash as Scrapper then Falls off his Medical Table.

Scrapper: AHHH! My back!

Mixmaster: I think I've still got some Dirt in my Optics.

Hook slowly got up as he groans. He sees the others.

Hook: Guys? What's going on.  Why is Scanveger on top of Jumpstream?

Bonecrusher: I missed the Part where that's my Problem..

Longhaul: Yeah Same, But seriously what are you doing down there Scavenger?

Hook glares at Bonecrusher as he rolls his optics. Scavenger shuffles as he gets up off as he turns away from Jumpstream.

Scavenger: Nothing. It's just an accident

Bonecrusher: Well What are we doing here? Is this your base Autobots?

Ratchet: (nods) Yeah, the Torchbearers have brought you here.

Scrapper: And now we're here..

Longhaul: Are they going to put us in the brig. Surely they won't just let us free like that

Bonecrusher: Or worse the Stockade

Mixmaster: Well we aren't in one at the moment, so there has to be a Reason.

Scavenger: I guess they need us for something or want us to join them.

Ratchet: I think it's best if we bring in Optimus To speak to you all.

Bonecrusher: Well, let's see what the old bot has to say for himself.

Ratchet: Alright Jumpstream, Go get Optimus.

Jumpstream nods as she leaves med bay and looks for Optimus. She finds Optimus.

Jumpstream: Come on Optimus. They're awake.

Optimus nods as he follows Jumpstream to med bay. He sees the Constructicons up and at it

Scrapper wake infront of the Constructicons as he Looks up at Optimus Prime.

Scrapper: Optimus Prime... It's been some time

Optimus: Scrapper it's a pleasure to see you online. I am glad that you all seem to have made rapid recovery

Scrapper: Could you get too the Point, Why are the Constructicons and I Here?

Optimus: I want to give you the chance of redemption. I believe that you want another chance. It seems that you've been left abandoned by Megatron and I want to bring you reconciliation for past offenses

Scrapper: Hmm, So you want Us to Join you in ending this War?

Optimus: (nods) Yes, That is Correct.

Scrapper Thought about it for a Second as he had been betrayed by the Decepticon and Finally Made his Choice.

Scrapper: Then We Will Join you.

Optimus: Welcome to the Autobots...friend

He extends a hand out as to offer Scrapper friendship. Scrapper nodded as he Shook Optimus Primes hand.

Ratchet: You're serious? You're letting Decepticons join us? Without any hesitation that it could be a trap

Optimus: I believe that these bots don't have any intentions to hurt us. I see good in them.

Pyra Magna: Scrapper, Hook, Scavenger, Bonecrusher, Longhaul, and Mixmaster.. Welcome to Team Prime.

Mixmaster: Thanks

They all grinned at each other as they were pleased with this achievement