teacher lo'ak x reader [smut]

Lo'ak and the reader are both 18 here. Pls don't forget to vote. <3

~~~ ~~~

The sully family got here a couple months ago. My stupid sister Tsireya has a crush on one of the sons. Lo'ak, I mean he is not ugly but he is kind of stupid. I guess they have that in common. Mabye I think he is more than just 'not ugly' but he likes my sister. And my sister likes him. she is way prettier than me.

~~~ ~~~

"Heyyy. Y/n right?" Lo'ak asked. I looked up at him. "Yes, if your here for my sister then no I don't know where she is." I said going back to feeding my ilu. "Actually, I am not here for Tsireya. I am here for you." He responded. I looked at him with a confused look. "Oh, so what can I help you with then?"

"Can you.. uhh... help me with the hand sign thingy" He asked. "Sure but isn't Tsireya helping you already?" I said. "She and I are on a break or something like that. She just doesn't want to help me anymore." "What did you do?" "I did nothing I swear!" I look at him scepticly.
"Okay, I accept But I want you to take it seriously. I am future Tsahìk. I have other duties. So not alot of time."
"Yeah okay. Deal!" He said excited.
"You start tomorrow. I will wait for you here then we can go somewhere quiet."

~~~Next day~~~

"Heyy y/n, you ready." He said. I nodded "follow me, I know a pretty and quiet spot." I questioned why he is so excited to learn this. I hated have to learn al of this but I mean now it is nice to know. To talk to my spirit sister.

"Okay here we are sit down." I said as I trew myself on the sand. "How far where you with Tsireya? Just to know what I still need to teach you."
"Oh yeah sure. Uhhh.. I know most of the basic stuff but not enough to have a conversation" "Okay we are going to have a conversation tell me when you don't know a meaning or sign."

After about an hour I was done with his stupidity. " Your finger has to be straight. It has different meaning when you don't." I said frustrated. "My finger is straight!!"
"No its not. Okay let's just stop for today." I said while standing up and looking down at him. "Y/n would you want go on a swim with me?" He nervously asked. " uhh.. yeah sure, I could use a quick swim. Let's go." I said while I unconsciously grabbed his hand.   When I noticed I quickly let go and looked back at him to see him with a flustered face. To be honest I probably looked the same. 'Stupid me'

I jumped in the water swimming in the direction of my favourite reef spot. "Hey! Where are you going? Slow down! I thought we were swimming together."
"Oeps sorry. I am going to a pretty spot of the reef. I love swimming there. Just follow me and I will try to slow down." I said kind of embarrassed.

"Here we are. There are so many beautiful corals and fish here. People don't come here often though so perfect quiet spot to chill." I said excited. 'God I love this spot'  "yeah it's really pretty. You know what is also pretty?" He said with a smirk on his face. "Mmh? What is pretty than this." I said unknowingly with a smile on my face. Lo'ak swam closer to me. "You" He said while putting his hand on my cheek. I looked away flustered. "Uhh, we should go back it's getting dark." And I quickly swam away.

~~~Next day~~~

"Hey lo'ak, you ready for the lesson?" I asked while shyly walking in to the sully tent. "Oh yeah, I will be there in a second." He shouted back at me. "Don't leave the pretty lady waiting lo'ak" Jake teased. "Yeah yeah, I'm done let's go
y/n." "Bye mister sully." I waved at him.
"Bye y/n. Do your best lo'ak. Don't waste her time." Jake said as we walked away.

"Y/n.." He said as we got at the same spot as yesterday. "What's up?" I answered. " I.." "spill it out lo-" I tried to say as he smashed his lips on mine. "I really really like you" He said truthfully as he took his lips off mine. "What? I thought that-" I started but then smashed my lips on his again. "I think... I like you to." I looked up at him with a smile on my face. He looked at me with lust and love in his eyes.

That was al he needed to smash his lips back on mine. Our tongues fought for dominance. He won as he pushed me down on the sand. I tried to hold back a moan. As he started to kiss down my neck. "Lo'ak~" I breathlessly said. "Mmmh~ What is it baby?" He said as he looked up at me. "I want you~" I said as I looked away form his lust full eyes.
"Where do you want me~"
"Everywhere, I need you everywhere"

"Do you... Are you..." He looked nervous and shocked. "Do you want to mate?" He asked nervously. " mmhh~" I shyly answered. "Words baby~ is it what you want?" "Yes, will you be my mate lo'ak?"
I nervously smiled. " Yes, oh god yes. I love you y/n. I would love to be your mate." He said happily as he kissed my stomach. He sat up and I went to sit on his lap. I grabbed my braid with my kuru and he grabbed his. "Are you ready y/n?" "Yeah"

I looked him in the eyes as we made the bond. I slightly moaned as the bond was done. We looked at each other with big smiles on our faces.
He then kissed me again but more lust fully than before. He let out a couple of moans himself.
And pulled himself of me and attacked my hard nipples with his tongue. "Aahh~ lo'ak~~"
He then continued his way down and stopped at my hips to pull my pants down. I moaned out when the cold air hit my pussy i was already wet from the kissing and teasing.
He ripped of his own pants. I looked at his big light blue cock. How is that going to fit?! He smirked when he caught me staring. "How.. how will it fit?" I stuttered out. " I will be careful. Don't worry just relax for me."

"Nghh~" I moaned out as he slowly pushed it in.  Tears came rolling down my face. "Aahh~ your so tight y/n. You feel so good."

Lo'ak waited so I could adjust. Soon wanted him to move. "Lo'ak.. please~" I whined. "Use your words baby" He teased knowing what I wanted.

"Move please~ Aahh~ please move your cock in me" I looked at him with a face that said was that what you wanted?

"Good girl~~"  He said as he painfully slow went out till just the tip was in. Then thrusted back in. "Ahhhh~ lo'ak~"
He keeped moving at that pace.

"Lo'ak please~ I need more I am almost there." I whined. His fingers then moved to my clit to simulate it. Moving it in circles while still thrusting in and out.

"Aaahh~ I am so close Lo'ak" I screamed out in pleasure. "Me to baby~" He breath out. His movements became a little sloppy.

I screamed out as I came.."Lo'ak! Aahh~"
Just as lo'ak came he pulled out and came all over my stomach.

We smilled at each other.

"I love you lo'ak"
"I love you y/n"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was my first smut is it any good?
Do you guys want like a after care part 2? Don't forget to vote <3

Xx author

1324 words!!