teacher [part 2] Lo'ak x reader [fluff]

Lo'ak and the reader are both 18. Pls don't forget to vote. This was a request from kayla.
There is a mention of a period in this. I don't know if na'vi has them but for the story they do.

~~~

Lo'ak and me have been mated for a  week or 2 now. Our parents figured it out, and they were not happy. Luckily, they didn't make us not see each other. At least Lo'ak's parents, mine a little less. They wanted me to marry the future clan leader. They have not yet decided if the role of Tsahìk will be passed on to my sister. Sinds, I broke the rule it's unsure if I will be allowed to become the next  Tsahìk. I hope I will be allowed to be the Tsahìk I trained my whole life for this.

~~
"Shit! Shit,Shit. My period is almost a month late. What if.. but it was only once." I said while freaking out. "I am going to have to ask Mother. I mean, she would know if it's true." I whispered to myself. "Will lo'ak be happy? Or does he not want children yet?"

I walked up to my mother. "Mother, can I speak to you in private?" My mother looked at me confused but agreed.

"What is it y/n did something happen?"
"Mom, I... Ithinkimightbepregnant."
"Oh. Did you tell the demon kid." "No not yet. I wanted to be sure. And what if he doesn't want children yet? Can you check if I am pregnant?"

"I will check lay down for me." I did as I was asked. She then started to feel my stomach while closing her eyes. Then she grabbed a needle and pricked me with it." Auw-" Mother licked the blood.
"You are indeed blessed with a child. But don't worry, it is very healthy. You will have to tell your mate."

"I will. He deserves to know."

~~~
I walked towards lo'ak with a nervous look on my face. 'Will he be happy?' I thought.

"Hey baby, how are you feeling?"
'Which baby? Me? Or the one in my stomach? Does he already know!?'
"I need to talk to you." I grabbed his hand and took him to the place where I helped him with sign language.

"Sit down for me will ya." He sat down with a concerned look. "Is something  wrong baby?"

"I have something to tell you.."
I walked around nervously. "Do you regret it?" He asked, looking sad.
"NO! not at all. I... I am with child." I looked at him hopefully. "You... your pregnant?!" He looked...  happy? Yeah happy the fucker was smiling from ear to ear. He ran up to me, hugged me tight and peppered my face in kisses. He then moved down and kissed my stomach. Alot.

Now I was smiling from ear to ear too.
I was now full on laughing as he was excitedly speaking of it being a boy and that it would be a mix of our blue's. He was so excited. What was i worried about?

~~~~ 8.5 months later~~~~

Lo'ak was now freaking out because the birth will be soon. My mother had everything prepared. So that if it happend she would be ready to help me through the process.

"Lo'ak! Can you help me pick up this shell? It would look cute in the baby's room."  I smiled at him. He looked at me and picked it up and put it in the basket.
"What else would look good? Didn't your sister want to make something?"
He asked. "Yeah, she wanted to make a dream catcher or something like that." I smiled thinking about my sister. She was upset about us mating in the beginning, but she accepted it.

"Let's go back for now. We should be careful of how much strain you put on your back." He said as he looked at me with love in his eyes.

"Yeah, let's go back. But can we go swimming later or just floatbing, I guess."
"Sure, we ca-"  "Lo'ak! I- I think it has started!" I cut him off, now leaning on him not being able to support myself.
He scooped me up in his arms like I weigh nothing and carefully ran to my mother's hut. "Mom! It started!"

"Lay her down for me." He did as told.
"Control your breathing. In, out, in,
out.

~~~~ after birth~~~~

"Wwwaaaa~" the newborn baby cried.
"He's.... beautiful." I said as I smiled while holding her in my arms. "He is..
And his skintone is a mix, as I had said."

The picture above is the baby

Lo'ak kissed my head and then the baby's. "What will it name be?"
I asked lo'ak. "Neteyam.... his name will be the one of my brother...."

~~~~~~
Sorry that it's really short. And it's kinda bad. I still hope you enjoyed it. Pls don't forget to vote. Your welcome to ask for requests.

Xx author