Upcoming stories!! [please read]

Hi everyone,
I have a couple of story ideas, but I don't know which one I should do first.
So, I am asking you to comment on the one you want to read first. So here are the 5 stories with brief explanations.

You are also welcome to ask for requests. <3

Xx Author

COMMENT ON THE ONE YOU WANT TO READ FIRST <3

Rotxo's twin 
Neteyam x y/n  [fluff]
~~~
Rotxo, your twin brother, has passed in a great battle. You seek comfort, but everyone is busy. So you go to Tsireya, she would make time for you, right?
You go to her, but she is busy with her new boyfriend Lo'ak. Neteyam sees your upset (i mean, no shit shes upset her bro died) he goes to you to comfort you. You guys have a deep conversation and grow to like each other even more.

Neteyam's bestie
Neteyam x y/n  [smut]
~~~
Neteyam has been your best friend for as long as you could talk. When you hear his dad plans on leaving the clan to protect his family, you get upset.  I mean, you get it, but you will not see Neteyam for maybe forever. You go to him to see he was already packing for the trip. You ask him to go for a midnight walk like you always do, but this will be the last. And very different.

Great warrior
Jake x y/n          [smut/angst]
~~~
Jake is training to become true na'vi. He and neytiri get separated. He gets knocked out by the so-called shadow warrior. She is a legend, a great warrior.
What will happen?

Neytiri's sister
Jake x y/n          [smut]
~~~
Y/n is Neytiri's sister. They are really close, and she often tags along with Jakes training. Helping and sometimes staring. One day, neytiri is busy and can't do the training. So y/n takes over. But this time she isn't the one to stare.

Payakan's friend
Lo'ak x y/n        [fluff]
~~~
You live on small islands and never stay somewhere too long. Along the way, you met great animals. Like payakan. He and you had grown to great friends. He even helped you move islands once.
Then you learn he had made a bond with a na'vi. You get to know him and fall in love.

Anyway, that was it comment on your favourite. And please vote to support me!

Xx author