:: 1 ::

The light of dawn seeped everywhere of the city. In this time Most of people are sleeping . A huge bed room, A huge bed, designed with sparkling artificial diamond . A milky white hand raise up. Then the hand search for something on the bed . As the hand found a pillow , covered her face with it while pulling it towards her face. But a middle age woman entered in the room, while closing the door she step forward towards the window . As she slide the curtain the sun rys are coming inside from the huge window . The girl who is covering herself with the help of pillow , now she turn another side to sleep peacefully .

" mamma plzzz thoda aur sona hai "
Mimicking the  girl while pulling the blanket till her head .

" Yesha......uthjayeya " speak the lady while pulling the blanket

" yesha tu abhitak so rahi hain" speak a girl, as she just arrived in the room
" AJ main pakka tujhe chhod ke jaungi"

" nhi rittika ruk nah plzz..... Aur panch minute sona hai " speaks yesha , while rolling on the bed. As she is not ready to leave her bed, her sweet dreams.

" mam jaldhi  fresh hokar ayeya nasta ready hai " speak the maid  while leaving

Rittika - " yesha tujhe sona hi hain keya?  " she shouted finally " main jarahi hu ready hone Ake tujhe bhi ready dekhna chahti hu "

As rittika become ready on her daily comfortable outfit. She comes to downstairs to take her breakfast as she don't like bed breakfast. She doesn't take much time in taking breakfast. As she finished them she decided to wait for yesha outside of their house, if she doesn't come she will leave her. But next moment her eyes fall on the figure who is coming form the house. Her hairs are dancing on the air. Her pink lips are curve in a smile. The kajal makes her eyes more beautiful and gorgeous .

As she stand at the edge of the door a maid gives her shoe. In return she smiles. She stepped out after wearing her shoe. Then another maid come and gives her an apple. She waves her hand to the maids who are standing at the door, after taking a bite on her apple . Whenever she turn, her silky hairs dance at air. Making her gorgeous.

Rittika - " oh! Finally yesha tu agayi mujhe laga tha AJ toh hum late hohi jayenge "she speak in relief as she finally come

" Today's breakfast was so tasty..isn't that? " speak yesha , as she remembered the moment when she just get up from sleep and saw some tasty tasty breakfast besides her.

"Bed breakfast tujhe achchi kaise lagti hain God knows! " speak rittika while rolling her eyes .  On her statement She just smiles " because Monika makes it for me with a lot of love "

______________________________________

" AJ new class hai ...hoping ki boring na ho " speak rittika while making herself comfortable in the chair
" Always negative! " speak yesha the calmness is evident on her voice
" I'm not negative! " speak rittika while rolling her eyes

As they are busy on their conversation suddenly a hand fall on the table which is in front of them, grabbing their attention while making a sound .

"kiya hal chal hai " speak the girl while putting her hand on table 
" good " replied rittika while trying to ignore the eye contact "kiya bat hai yesha? " asked the girl with a smirk on  corner of her lips " keya? " ask yesha

*
"Ahhhh...!! Ahhhh!! " screaming of a female voice can be herad from a room, dark room.

*
The scene flashes in front of yesha ' s eyes as the girl asked her .