:: 25 ::

The moon has visible in the sky.
The moonlight push away all the darkness . A man is looking at the moon from bus window while lost in is own thoughts someone shake him ,
As his eyes travel from moon to that person his lips curve a smile as
A girl is looking at him , worries are visible in her eyes

His eyes travel her eyes from to her hand which are busy to hold some food as she realized Abhishek is well she forwarded those food , Abhishek looks at her eyes which are showing care for him , which are showing worries for him, which are showing... Love.... For him .

Yes! That Who is yesha .  Yesha  loves him , yesha  cares about him , as he cares . yesha  fight with him and then love him very much .

Yesha cares about him yesha worries about him....yesha loves him . He found that person, who cares about him, loves him.yes he found .

As he was thinking, yesha was feeding him as his right hand have injury. He still lost in his thoughts while looking at her eyes, where yesha is busy to feeding him . As he finished the food yesha keep the box agin in her bag and looks around , everyone has slept except they and the driver .

Abhishek's eyes travel toward driver who is driving the car he didn't slept, always drive for them then his eyes travel from driver to yesha who is siting besides him . his eyes meet with her , which are looking at his hazel eyes . The moonlight is directly falling on her face which make her face to glow more .

He couldn't stop himself from tuck her hair besides her ears as it is disturbing him to admire her face.While yesha looks at him in confusion , but also with pure love. He stops at his place as his eyes again meet with her .

His hand rest on her neck which give her shivers but somehow she couldn't stop him. Without pulling her he himself come close to her face , he slightly pull her by neck

As they were going to kiss.....

" Abhishek.....Abhishek... Uthooo.....hum pohoch gaye "

As he heard it he looks around while everyone is leaving the bus with their bags then his eyes lifted toward yesha, after weak him up.   she is also packing her bags. He was going to kiss her , sometimes before but now what happened? . he then realized he slept some time before and that was his dream .

" main kab sogaya tha? " asked Abhishek while rubbing his eye
" Khana khake hi sogaye the " replied yesha , her eye are still stuck at her bags as she is packing it.

He smiles as his hands were randomly
Gave up his hairs . He took his bags and comes out from the bus it's too late night but their parents are already waiting for them in the bus stop.

As yesha saw her father is waiting for her she quickly run toward him to take him in her embrace

••••

"Rittika meri O box kahan pe hain ? " asked yesha while searching that here and there

" O rishav lagay hain "speak rittika while taking some quilt from wardrobe

" ya rishav ko keya Kam hain? ... Firse mujha os jungle mein jana hoga "

" firsa jungle kyu? pata hain kitna muskil sa tujha dhunda... " speaks rittika , the worries are visible on her voice.

" ohho rishav ka room jungle sa Kam nahi hain "speak yesha while leaving this room

"O baat toh sahi hain...... Khair sameer kO ya quilt dekar  ati hu " as she speak she stepped toward guest room

Other side as yesha entered rishav's room her leg stuck with a chewing gum rapper she some how remove from her leg and her eyes fall on him who is lying almost corner of the bed

His legs are moving and he is throwing rapper of chewing gum .
Head phone is connected with his phone which is lying on his table

His one hand are ruffling his own hair other one is taking weight of his cheek . Yesha moved towards him as if he is a dustbin .

" Mera purple box kidhar hain? " asked yesha

As yesha asked without answering he went toward his drawer and take out the purple box and gives it to her. as he is praying she will leave his room as soon as possible, but he became unhappy when yesha started glaring at him .

"Room saf ker " after saying it she leaves his room as soon as possible .

As rishav is a boy and bachelor he doesn't clean his room and the members of this house doesn't come in his room that's why it's always messy he even doesn't care he feel pleasure on his room. his eyes travel from her to his room he rolled his eyes as of he doesn't care .

He again lay down with his head phone and he take a chips packet and started eating it as if he is now a king .

After  taking the box yesha comes to her room and keep it on the table then open the box and there are their childhood memories .

The flashes are  coming in front of her eyes.

How she fall on the sand when she was only 4 years old . Their mummy papa used to take her in the beach in their holiday she was playing with a boy. who was making a castle she also excited to make it but the boy laugh at her he push her little bit . she didn't fall . when she was coming back her vision became blur due to tears. so that's why she fall on the ground. their parents take pictures thinking that their daughter is enjoying . She Tried her best to hide her tears as her parents are chucking. Her mother come to her and take her in her embrace . She hide her face in her mother's neck.

Then she take another picture where she is in a  boy suit and in her hand a football was kept when she was 5 years old she loved football so much.

Then she take another picture where she is in a pink suit and hugging little rittika . their hand are holding  ice cream.

She smiled remembering the memories of their childhood how they played how they enjoyed their childhood . Childhood never come back thinking this they enjoyed their childhood very much

Then she take another picture where she and rittika is consoling rishav as his result it's good he used to play. then his result became bad so they are consoling him . he is so lucky as he get two supportive sisters in his life. he is blessed with them .

She remember their childhood and she is smiling non stop as she remembered when they were little . they used to knock on neighbours house and run away , when they were little they used to stole their own mangos and their parents were chuckled at them , when they were in high school they used to sleep together when teachers started their lecture, they used to do fake quarrel with each other to get other's attention .

Something hits in her mind as she remembered a project is totally incomplete she rushed toward rittika's room.

The project which is given by their teacher . Who wanted to know about students childhood . Their memories
She remembered that . without  waisting any time she took pen then paper and started writing .

So how was the chapter?