:: 32 ::

The door of the restaurant open.
As yesha entered  in the restaurant she saw a boy is seating on a chair . His back is facing to her. She didn't found any other person here. The surround is decorated with flowers and non can see the inside of this shop as the glass wall of coffee shop is covered with red curtain. Her eyes travel to some musical instruments which is playing by some boys.
It's clear that the boy of her father's friend booked whole restaurant.

She steps forward toward him . The excitement and nervousness is clearly visible on her face. She is walking through the rose petal road. He is wearing a flowers printed black jacket with white T-shirt and black pant . As she stand in front of him.

He removed his goggles . His eyes travel her feet to her head. Black Hills , black glittered jumpsuit with  thin sleeve  and her open hair divides into two parts one is resting on her right side and another one is resting on her back side.

As he completed his stare , he stand up and take her hand . Making her uncomfortable. He pull the chair and make her seat on it after that he too seat in front of their chair.

" hi! I'm Rocky sharma " he speak while forwarding his hand toward her " how do you! I'm yesha joshi "

She shakes her hand with him. The chuckle escape from his mouth and he ordered food. He open his mouth to speak but he see that yesha didn't get any interest on him. He looks away with annoyed face . Yesha looks at him . She saw his disappointed faace.

" I'm sorry I'm little bit Tensed " she speak after knowing his condition
" it's okay... Well what you want to become In feature " asked Rocky while trying to show his love towards her and wanted to hold her hand but she gives some excuses and take back her hand.

" well fashion designer " she replied and he smiles at her . He just suddenly asked what she wants to become in future! But he didn't asked why she is Tensed! He didn't ask Is anything bothering her? Yesha looks at him with annoying expressions. Which is totally unnoticed by rocky

" I really like it " he speak while grabbing her attention. Be tries to show so much sweetness on his words " what you want to become " asked yesha suddenly bring him from his thoughts land  " actually my full khandan is related with business that's why I want to become a successful businessman " he spoke proudly. The attitude is evident on his statement .

" can I ask you a question " she asked, while his heart started beating fast due to fear... What she will ask? He somehow nodded . He thought he will lied whatever she will ask.

"why you booked the whole restaurant? We could meet at the out side in natural environment " he sighed in relief as she didn't asked any hard question . " actually in out side there is not any romantic vibe and those stu.... I mean  many noises are there that's why is liked to meet with you in relaxing place "

" ok then ... " she couldn't speak properly as she cuts by him " next time hum bahar milenga I promise " like always this time he again tries to put sweetness on his voice , She smiled.

" your age ?" he asked suddenly , making her look at him.

" 19 " replied yesha , making him surprised " only! You are so tiny how can I marry you? I'm 25 year old " he speak , yesha's didn't surprised at all.

" im not going to marry you right now isn't uncle told you about it" she asked in surprise as he have come here to talk about their marriage " No.. But I can wait for you" he agin speak in sweetest tone and looks at her eyes his gaze is giving her uncomfortable feelings .

"okay thank you " she speak with a smile , it seems like she is forcing herself for smiling " you are young but in this age you looks really hot " he speak making her eyes widen .