:: 27 ::

Rishav and rittika is laughing and rolling on the ground as they tried their best to control their laughter . But couldn't .

" tum dono ka hogaya " speaks yesha while rolling her eyes

Rittika- " matlab principle sir ka bhi love story hai " her eyes are widen. unveiled thing that after losing his girlfriend he didn't married . She don't know what to do.

Do she laugh? Or look at him with sympathy?

Rishav slowly come besides of Abhishek. as rest of them are busy in laughing or rolling their eyes. As Abhishek almost forgot about that paper when rishav pull the paper from his pocket as Abhishek realized why he was running, he tried to grab the paper from him but rishav raise his hand up. He asked yesha and rittika to hold Abhishek.

Yesha hold him from behind by chest. And rittika hold his both hand. The students who were passing from there looks at them just like they are alien .

Rishav open the paper and Abhishek is struggling on their grip. Rishav started reading it happily but his smile vanished when he read the first line. Yesha and rittika become confused but Abhishek's face become pale.

" Mera childhood akela akela beta hain... " read rishav the first line loudly

" Bachpan toh sabka hota hain,
Per Mera Bachpan kuch alag hi tha. Mere Bachpan mein hi mere sabse pyaare dost , mere mama gujar gaye. Panch saal ki unar mein,
                          maa dono twin sisters ko janam dene ka time coma mein chale gaye the per fir bhi Mera twin sister ko bacha nahi paya. Papa business mein busy tha isiliya Mujha time nahi de parahe the. Maa 10 saal bad coma se bahar ayi aur tab tak main akela akela raha kabhi khelti bhi nahi thi kabhi kabhi cartoon dekha karta tha . Maid Mera dekhbhal karta the. Mera twin bohot cute the main hi ondono ka nam rakha Sweetie Mithie.
Mera koye friend nahi tha because main otna baate nahi karpata tha. Main apna chote chote behno ki dress toys aur picture se baate karta tha. Meri birthday maa ka sath hospital mein manata  tha  maa toh kha nahi pate the per aisa lagta tha maa ne khaya bhi hai aur asirwaad bhi di hain . Jab maa ko hosh Aya tab main aur child nahi raha . Mujhsa jab bhi childhood ke bare mein baate hota hain Mujha bas maa aur twin ki yaad ati hain oska pehla ka kuch bhi yaad nahi hain. Mere maa mere sath hokar bhi sath nahi . The the worst childhood! " Finished rishav the paper

Abhishek still looking down tears are still on his eyes which can fall at anytime. Yesha rittika leave him after knowing the reason why he didn't wanted to let them know about it.

Yesha - " Abhishek....I'm sorry " she speak while holding his arm
Rittika - " tumne pehla kyu nahi bataya hume " she asked while shaking him
Abhishek - " mujhe ye sab kuch yaad karne ka man hi nahi karta " he is still looking down

" Abhishek you are really so strong " speaks yesha softly " sir hume hum sabka childhood yaad diyala... Aur dher sare gyan bhi diya . Sir tumhe support karrahe the " speaks yesha

" Main toh jama hi nahi kiya " speak Abhishek innocently
Yesha- " per kyu? "
Abhishek- " mujha lag raha tha ki main jama karu ya nahi karu ya nahi fir kiya hi nahi " he walked forward while speaking

On his words fear is clearly visible that he faced  on his life . He lost his twin sister he even lost his childhood with his mother who was in coma. How can childhood be happy without his mother. Mother who cares about her child who loves him who saves him from any problem who makes him happy who worries for him.

Abhishek who lost his childhood fun. He talked with his sister's picture. He got his mother back but he didn't get his sisters who leave this selfish world .

Abhishek have now his best friend , bhai! , bhai like rishav and sister like rittika and his one sided love yesha, maybe he still thinks yesha dose not like him . Is this  misunderstanding? Or yesha really don't have any feelings for him? . Abhishek is in confusion, he thinks yesha likes him as a friend.

But with yesha who don't know Abhishek likes her. She even don't know about her own feelings for him.
She feel pain when she heard his bad memories. She wanted to hug him and consoles him. She wanted to tell him that she will always with him.

But next moment rishav hugged Abhishek with that rittika too hug. Then seeing this yesha too hug him. It becomes a group hug.

Rishav- " main kabhi tujha bhai ki kami nahi mehsosh hone dunga " he speak on Abhishek's embrace " aur main behan ka " speak rittika

" aur main ek friend ka " speak yesha with a smile

Abhishek who became sure that yesha only thinks about him as  just a friend. Where rishav rittika thinks he is their brother but yesha thinks he is just his friend. His love is one sided.

What can she do she can't tell that she feels something or she can't tell that she is his sister! How? She feels something but she herself couldn't realize she too confused about it what's this? How strange! If she tell that he is her best friend rishav rittika will tease both them about it every time .

Abhishek now get a family brother sister and a friend. Or his crush or his one sided love.

" meri kahani toh suni per tum hare kahani jara batana " asked Abhishek while pointing towards rishav

" hum dono ki kahani bohot lamba hai..... O abhi nahi suna sakti " speak rishav . his eyes travel from him to rittika

Rittika nodded with rishav. Yesha looks at them and smile at them. They heard the sound of bell they left for their classes.

" yaar padai karna achcha nahi lagta.." Speak rittika while keeping her head on yesha's shoulder

Yesha - "keya karrahi hain sir dekhenga toh bohot datenga " she speak while signalling towards sir

A girl throw a paper on Abhishek's head . As he get that he open it. The girl proposed him there were written " I love you handsome  will you be mine?" the teacher saw Abhishek and he went to him and snatched the paper.

" who send it to him? " he yelled " class ke time mein ya sab karta ho? "

The girl started trembling in fear. Her full body is shivering. The girl who was besides her she too started shivering as she helped her . Teachers looks at everyone

" Abhishek Kon hai " he asked to him then again looks at everyone his eyes stuck at that girl who throw the  paper she seems suspicious

" hey! You! Stand up " hearing this the girl stand up in a jerk " tumna send kiya na?? " yelled teacher " class attended nahi karna toh bahar jaw " shouted teacher " jaw!!!... " yelled teacher

As teacher shouted the girl run from class room. Yesha looks at Abhishek from corner of her eyes.

After half an hour the class ended the angry teacher leave the class the girl entered in the class while cursing that teacher in her mind. As the another bell rang a beautiful girl entered in the class room with . As the girl entered rishav looks at her with open  mouth he almost lost in her eyes . He started starring at her his eyes meets with her dark chocolate brown eyes which are glittering and  she is wearing a warm smile . Her pink lips her chocolate brown eyes her silky hair making her damn cute.

"students attention please .... Meet with your new friend "

So how was the chapter?