:: 35 ::

The house is decorated with diffrent flowers and different colors of light. The maid are busy on their work.

Some guests entered here  Mr. Yash welcome them. He hugged some time, sometimes shakes hand.

Rittika with rishav entered here. Rittika wearing a purple color gown with purple Hill, her hairs are in messy bun and some pink rose are stucked  on her bun. Her dress is designed by glitter.  Her gaze fall on sameer who is wearing her favorite color outfit ,blue brazer.

Rishav thoughts to leave them alone. He stand in a corner to see how many people are here. Some of them he knows some of them he doesn't. His black outfit is making him more handsome .

Both of their gaze fall on Abhishek who is coming with his family as his father is also a business man. As his father meet with yash joshi they both hugged each other. Abhishek knows that his father and yesha's father are friend but yesha doesn't. This is first time yash joshi is meeting with his friends family. Due to his busy life he couldn't meet before.

Abhishek's balzer is brown color. And under that he wore white shirt, and in his pocket there is a white cloth. And his pant is same with balzer.

Soon Abhishek's eye fall on Rocky who is entered here with his father in full attitude.

Rocky " hell.. " Rocky was about shout but his father stops him and signal him "Namaste uncle " he smiles and joins his hand in front of yash ji " Namaste beta " speak yash ji. Rocky was about to touch his feet but yash ji stops " arey ya sab karne ki Koye abasakta nahi hain Mera bachcha , jita rah Mera ashirwaad humesha tera sath hain bachcha " speak yash ji " aplogo ke ashirwaad se hi toh AJ apne paro pe khada hu " speak Rocky while smiling

Abhishek -" aplogo ke ashirwaad se hi toh AJ apne paro pe khada hu " he speak in dramatically while rolling his eyes ,his voice is so low thats why no one  heard

Abhishek's eyes fall on yesha who is coming slowly from upward. Wearing a pink short frock , batwing sleeves, glitter all over in the dress  . Abhishek couldn't take his eyes from her but his heart stops beating when he saw that Rocky steeped toward her and forward his hand as he forward yesha hold it and they both come to their parents.

" dekhne se koye fayeda nahi hain " speak rishav while grabbing Abhishek's attention

As he speak abhishek eyes become teary his heart didn't beat, he feel that he stops breathing, his chest become heavy it is first time he is feeling something like this.

*

Rishav " okay ab meri shart ki bari " speak rishav while Abhishek's her at started beating fast. God knows what he will ask... " chal ya bata tera Kon hain "

Abhishek -" koye nahi hain " he speak nervously but his eyes are telling something " tune mujhse .... Bata.. " rishav yelled at him " ok ok " Abhishek tries to clam him but he didn't so he haven't any other options
" actually I like... Y.. Yesha " finally Abhishek speak hearing it rishav eye become wide 

Rishav -" tu mujhe pehla kyu nahi bataya " finally he managed to speak
" mujhe.. Himmat nahi ho raha tha " speak Abhishek while looking at the ground " mujhse bolne ka liya himmat kisbat ke? "

Abhishek -" I don't know mujhse nahi ho raha tha " he speak while looking at here and there " I think Mera love bhi one sided hain .. Mujhe ya nahi pata ki yesha mujhe like bhi karti hain ya nahi "

Rishav " I think she ....doesn't " he speak sadly " aur upper se Rocky se oska setting karwa rahe hain .. Mujhe kuch samajh nahi araha hain Abhishek.... Tujhe pehla bolna chahiya tha ab is Rocky ko kaise roku jab tak yesha khod na mana karde hum kuch nahi karsaktw is Rocky ka"

*

This scene flashed in front of his eyes. His vision become blure due to his tear. His feet isn't able to take his weight so he seat near by sofa / chair.

Rishav knows why he is in this condition. He went near him and tapped on his shoulder . His eyes travel abhishek to kashish who is entered here wearing a blue saree, black blouse, open hair, Glittered jewelry and a hill, making her so gorgeous. His lips curve a smile he looks at abhishek who stand up consoling himself, then he signal toward kashish. Rishav shakes his hand and both steeped toward kashish.

As yesha saw kashish accept her invitation she smiles widely in happiness and stepped toward her. Kashish is busy in talking with rishav and abhishek. As yesha stand in front of kashish, she hugged yesha . Rittika then make a pout. Kashish understand that and she hugged rittika.

Kashish -" who is he " asked kashish as she found Rocky is standing beside yesha " he is my f...best friend " speak yesha as she don't want to call him fiance Now . But she can't call him just friend..... .

Rocky -" Namaste  " he speak as he joined his hands in front of him "Namaste " speak  kashish giving him a smile

Kashish - " sure " speak kashish understanding his sentence " ab... ab.. Chalo sab dance floor pe chale kabse yahi baate ho rahi hain " speak yesha grabbing their attention.

As they turned to leave they heard "arey madam agayi " speaking some maid . As they looks back they found that  a lady wearing sea green color saree entering here. As she saw Rocky she smiles at him. She cares rocky's cheeks and kisses on his forehead as she come toward him . Then she saw yesha  . She cares yesha's cheeks.

Lady - " kaise hain beta " asked the lady " theek hu aunty ap " speak yesha while smiling  " main bhi... Pyaara bachcha " speak the lady while kissing her  forehead  "achcha tumhare mummy papa kahan hain "

Rishav -" O sab log toh garden main hain"

As she saw here and there she smiles at her friends but when she saw Abhishek her smile vanished from her face and the happiness which was sometimes before isn't seen. Abhishek is looking at her emotionally. She looks away to wipe her tears then looks at Abhishek again.

Abhishek -" Mami... " word escape from his mouth and the tears also escape from her eyes

*
Lady - " nahiiiiiii..... Mera sath ya nahiiii hosakta..... Osko Mujhse mat chino bhagwaan.... Mera sath aisa mat karo bhagwaan " she  is crying while seating on the floor hugging her knee.
" Mera sath kyu ... Kyu " she speak slowly " kyuuuu " this time she shouted " main aur zinda nahi rahungi " she shouted loudly.

*

This is flashing on both Abhishek and the aldy's eyes the lady hold rocky's shoulder for support.

Rocky -" mom are you okay " speak Rocky in worries " I'm okay don't worry " speak the lady after standing properly

" Bindu tum agayi " speak a voice from behind

So how was the chapter?

What you think is bindu is a negative character? Or she is  a positive character here ?

Pre -cap : another hint 😈