I love you, okay?!

*Cover art not mine*

Nightmare's POV:
I'm sitting in my gloomy office reviewing reports as I hear a knock on my door. I sigh, "Come in, and make it quick I'm busy." The door slowly creeks open and I see Dust's head peek over the door. "Boss?" He asks. "What is it?" I growl. He trots on over and crumbles into a chair in front of my desk. "Uh so when you sent me and Error to battle he told me he was taking Dream. I watched him open up a portal to the anti-void and take Dream with him." He finished. "So where is Dream then?" I asked. My tentacles swaying back in forth in irritation. "About that.... I have no idea. It's been a day and I've figured I should tell you now." I growled at this. What was the windows visa doing now? "Find Error and ask him." I demanded. "But, Boss he lives in the anti-void no one can make a portal there except for there. He has to take someone there for you to get inside." I wiped my hand down my goopy face. This was so inconvenient, I didn't have time for this. "Tell Error to come see me."
"Sure thing, Boss." He saluted and with that he left and locked the door.

Dream's POV:

I slowly open my eyes and feel some skeleton snuggling into my neck. I then remember what happened and where I am. I smile softly, I may be falling for Error. "𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐩٫ 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦." I jump slightly from Shattered's sudden thoughts. I don't wake up Error, though. "𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮." This was more of a mumble. I sadly smiled, 'You care, don't you shattered?' I respond in my head. I feel his retaliation and embarrassment from that. "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?! 𝐍𝐨! 𝐈 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮٫ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟." He echoes. 'Getting defensive?" I chuckle quietly, careful not to wake up Error. "𝐍𝐨. 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬." I could feel shattered emotions, even if he was just a figment of my imagination, at least I thought he was. I was careful to not let shattered hear that. Shattered represents all of my bottled up negative emotions, like hate and anger. He is meant to be negative and just a voice... but he's real. Sometimes he appears to me and I can see him. He's a ghost, though. He's like me if I ate the apple. I'm starting to think he's from and alternate universe or something, he's real, too real. Although he is there to bring me down I know he cares. I smile at the thought. I then frown, sure shattered deep down cares but he won't admit it. He will continue to torment me with painful thoughts and hard truths if I can't get him to admit he isn't all bad. I have a lot of work to do. If I can somehow get rid of most of my negative emotions maybe he'll come around. But that seems impossible, what is really good about my life. I'm having one of my mood swings again. But it's too late. Error is probably just using me for my aura, its making him feel a certain type of way. Shattered hears this thought. "𝐀𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭٫ 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦. 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚. 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐰." 'No, I can't. I must help him. Error is lost, no one else brings him kindness.' "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 ." With that shattered disappears from my mind. Well, at least he didn't push for me to do what I did in the bathroom the other day at the base. Wait! Blue and Ink must be so worried. At least, I think because they care about me and what shattered says is a lie.... I'm pretty sure. They must be sick from worrying about me! But I can't just leave Error... I'll stay for a little longer then confront Error and tell him I must leave but I will visit him. Yeah, that's a good plan. If Error let's me go. I sigh, this wasn't going to be easy.

Ink's POV:

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! How are me and Blue supposed to get Dream back when he's in the anti-void?! I pace about. Without Dream, the multiverse would collapse. Plus his positive aura makes me feel something, he can't die! And... I kind of care for Dream. "Ink don't worry! We'll get him back together!" Blue tries to reassure me. "Thanks, uh... Blue!" It took me a second to remember his name. "But we can't access the anti-void unless Error takes us with him since only he can make a portal. We just have to hope he leaves with him." Blue sighs. "Stay positive, friend! That's what Dream would want us to do." Blue pinches my *cheek* like a mother. This was a reason I sort of cared for Blue. It was hard for me, being soulless and all. "Yeah, Dream would want us to stay positive." I chuckle a little bit.

Error's POV:

"DReAM?" I poke him seeing if he's up. "Huh?" His soft angelic voice replies. I blush at this. His voice is so warm and soft. "ARe YoU uP?" I ask. "Of course, silly. Otherwise I wouldn't have said huh!" He giggles cutely as he slowly backs up from the position we're in. "WhO aRe yOu cAlLinG sIllY? YoU jUsT caLlEd thE gOd oF dEstrUcTIOn siLLy WhIle beInG hElD cAptIvE bY hIm." I was laughing uncontrollably now and so was Dream. Dream put his hand over his mouth and was rocking back and fourth giggling. "Error, I know I may sound crazy when I say this, but I'm glad you 'kidnapped' me." He's slightly smiling now. "WhAT?" I ask, suddenly feeling special. "You're just such a great person and.... You're so funny and just one of the best people I've ever meant. You're so misunderstood and I'm so glad I meant you. You're my best friend!" He is holding my hand now and looking into my eyes. "oH... tHanK yOu drEaM.." I mumble, lost in his golden eyes. "I'M gLad i MeaNt yOu tOo..." I firmly grasp my glitchy fingers around his soft smooth ones. Dream then frowned, seeming upset about something. "As much as I mean this... Error... I have to tell you something." I'm getting nervous now... what is he going to say? Is he going to take it all back, or tell me he doesn't want to be friends because I'm considered a bad guy by the multiverse? "I need to leave." This took me aback, though I understood i suddenly got angry. "WhaT?! YoU caNt jUsT leaV3 mE nOw!" I yell, my voice glitching more than usual as I rise on my strings into the air. Dream looks fearful and he crawls backwards on my string hammock, he falls onto the white ground. "Error, I.."
"NO! yoU hAvE tO fIghT mE tO leAvE!" I shout angrily, cutting him off. "ERROR YOU KNOW I MUST LEAVE!" I hear him scream back at me. "I have duties to fulfill, my friends are worried sick and I need to spread positivity."
"ThAt'S mOrE iMpoRtaNt tHan Me?!" I shout back at him. "Error you're important to me too! I'll still visit you in secret after this! Why are you so angry anyway?! I know we're friends now and no one's shown you this kind of kindness before but..."
I look at him for a moment. "BeCaUs3 i LoV3 U oKaYY?!" I scream at him. His eye lights widen and 15 different shades of gold dust his cheekbones. "what...?" He asks quietly. "I SAID I.. lOve YoU.." I look away. He walks towards me as I am now on the ground.. "Error... I-I think I like you too." Dream whispers softly as he takes my hand and placed it up against his heart. I stare at him for a little while longer and slowly lean in. Dream starts leaning in too and our "lips" meet. The kiss is slow and I feel his soft "lips" against mine. I deepen the kiss lovingly and push Dream farther back. I pull away slowly and stare at dream with hearts in my eye sockets. He has small golden hearts in his, too. We're both blushing. "I love you.." We both said in unison.

Dust's POV:

I leave a small letter boss asked me to send to Error. I open up the dark blue and yellow mailbox Error has in Outertale which is where he hangs out often. I close the mailbox. Apparently this lets off some sound that only Error can hear. I don't really know to be honest and I don't really care. What I do care about is what he's doing with Dream. He should've turned him into Boss, well I guess he's not Error's boss but he promised him a box of chocolates his he ever caught dream. No way Dream escaped. 1. He was strong, but not stronger than Error. That's why they were never matched up in battle, the star shits made sure of it. 2. He would've reported to Nightmare about this. This whole thing is rather suspicious and I can't wait to hear the excuse Error makes up.

Jesus! 1562 words! My god well I hoped you enjoyed, things will get more spicy I promise anyway have a good day/night <3