Mark 16:15

"And He said to them, 'Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.'"

It sounds pretty obvious to tell what God is saying in this verse, but then again, how many of us do this? Myself included, not nearly enough of Christians go out and speak God's truth to others, when in reality, it's our main goal as Christ followers. If you went out in a big city, let's say NYC, and took a survey of about 1000 people and asked how many of them were Christians, you might get a number around 600 people. Out of those 600 people, how many of them are fully devoted to God? (Pray when they're troubled, spread the gospel, read his word) Maybe 2/3 of those 600 people are what we might call, " True Christians." My point is that many of us believe that we don't have to tell our friends about Jesus, because they already go to church and say that they are Christians, but neither of these actions are what make somebody a Christian. God doesn't just wanting us to attend church or read his bible, ( Which are both great things) but he also expects us to help spread his gospel to those who maybe have never heard of Him.

Try to spark up any conversation with anybody about God. We never know who is struggling in their personal lives; marital issues, financial problems, trying to keep their faith going. In the end, it is not other people's lives who you are responsible for, but only your own. On judgment day, one of the things that we will be judged for is if we helped spread the truth of Our LORD Jesus Christ to others.

Love you all, and God bless. Have a Wonderful Day :)