2 Corinthians 6:14-18

Do not try to work together as equals with unbelievers, for it cannot be done. How can right and wrong be partners? How can light and darkness live together? 15 How can Christ and the Devil agree? What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? 16 How can God's temple come to terms with pagan idols? For we are the temple of the living God! As God himself has said,

"I will make my home with my people
and live among them;
I will be their God,
and they shall be my people."
17 And so the Lord says,
"You must leave them
and separate yourselves from them.
Have nothing to do with what is unclean,
and I will accept you.
18 I will be your father,
and you shall be my sons and daughters,
says the Lord Almighty."

God wants us all to hear him when he says to stay clear of unbelievers. This context can sometimes be confusing. When I first read it, I asked myself, "If we arent' supposed to talk to non-Christians, then how are we supposed to spread the gospel of Jesus?" But the answer to that is by telling others. 

There is a difference between telling others about God, and being friends with unbelievers. God wants us to tell everybody we know ( And who we don't know) about God and his Power, but this doesn't mean that we have to be friends with these people. 

It can be hard to not be friends with certain people, and I myself have even struggled with this, but when we are faced with this trouble, we just need to pray to God about it and he will tell us what we need to hear.

It's obvious that all of God's predictions about the end of times is coming true, so we need to be on guard and ready to stand for our Faith and not let it be shaken. We must tell as many people as we can about The Lord and what he's done for us, because we don't want a single soul to go to hell. Never be ashamed of the Gospel or telling others about it, or else God will be ashamed of you. 

Trust me, you will be rewarded in the end for the positive things that you have done in this life. Let's make the most of it. 

Thank you for reading and remember, always stay true to God and he will stay true to you. I love you all and I hope you follow through with His teachings. Always remember to pray about it or anything else when you are troubled. Have a blessed day and God bless :)