KYAAAAAAAH!!!!

SHIIIIIIIIT. HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN IN WATTPAD? 2 WEEKS? 2 FREAKING WEAKSSS AND I ALREADY GOT 99 FOLLOWERS!! WHO'S WILLING TO MAKE ME HAPPY OUT THERE? THE LAST SPECIAL ONE WILL GET A KISS!! just joking. yuck, no, ew ._. xD

BUT I'M SERIOUS ABOUT THE LAST FOLLOWER!! KYAAAAAAH!! I CAN'T WAIT!~ CLAIM YOUR PRIZE BY PM!~ HAHAHA. I'M REWARDING THE PERSON WHO MADE ME HAPPY :D SPREAD THE LOVE!~ SHIIIIIIIT. SORRY FOR THE CAPS!!!! SO FUCKIN EXCITEDDD!!!

IMMA TRY TO STAY UP ALL MORNING-- MORNIGHT SINCE IT'S ALREADY 1:17AM HERE BUT DARK SKY. HAHAHAHAHA. ANYWAY, I WAS ALso (I have calmed down already) woken up by sisters since they said there was a fire!

Yeah, I smelled smoke but when I got out of my room, I found the kitchen lights on and someone was cooking. Perhaps, the person is not a good cook. His back was unfamiliar. Yeah that's right, the person is a HE. I grabbed the nearest thing beside me which was a shoe, yeah a frikin shoe.

And then BAAAAM! I threw it to his back! I didn't know what happened next since I went back to my room, feeling suddenly insecure all of a sudden. WHAT THE FUCK!? HE TURNED AROUND AND SHIT! HE WAS DEFINETLY PRETTIER THAN ME!!! WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!?

WHO DARES?! I KEPT PACING BACK AND FORTH IN MY ROOM, SWEATING. HAHAHHAHA. I'M WEIRD I KNOW. anyway, thanks for listening to me. I'm still counting on that last follower though :3 hope you're out there!

#MH