Inconsiderate Bitch

Sometimes, there are just these situations and moments where you just fucking hate your best friend from doing the wrong thing and leaving you out of it once she's having fun. Doesn't that just suck?

You've been by her side for how many years and yet with this simple thing, she can't share it with you! Oh fuck her life! I can't believe she'll just do this to me without permission! ARGH. Inconsiderate Bitch.

There are only a few people in this world who are considerate.

Even my friend here in wattpad can't help with my problem now :( huhuhu. Damn it. I feel so betrayed and terrified of the real world. I know that she's my best friend and I even portray her as my real sister even if she's not but I think, people do really change. Because of greed, money and love.

I couldn't take it as she just did it like that! So easily infront of my face! UGH. By the way, our thinking of the situation might not be the same but for my situation, I can really lose a friend now. I need someone right now ㅠㅠ

Anyway. We.. or should I say I? I am going to the beach over the weekend to think things out and to clear my head. I haven't been there since last year, hahaha. But anyway, I hope the beach can help me relax and stuff.

I also think that my other self has been on my iPad. Did anyone of you either talk to me last night? I don't quite remember and some of my messages have been deleted. Ugh. You'll pay for this girl.

#MH