Chapter 8: Jealousy

Enid comes back after her "hang out" with Xavier, seeing Wednesday on her typewriter.

"You two have been awfully close this semester, why don't you go ahead and spill it?" The irritated voice can be heard in Wednesday's voice. "Well, ever since we talked the week before the dance, we've realize that we have a lot of similarities." Enid explains to Wednesday.

"Fascinating." The goth girl pretends to care, knowing damn well she doesn't give a crap. She goes back to typing. A buzz is heard. Wednesday suspects a text from of course, Xavier. "Enid. Can you please, stop talking to him. Just for a while." Wednesday goes to stand in-front of Enid,

"Looks like someone's drinking vinegar. Don't worry babycakes, I'll soon tell him I have a wife at home." Enid chuckles, trying to lighten the mood. Wednesday gives out a smirk, then a knock was heard from the door. They tried to ignore it but it kept banging. Wednesday finally opened the door to see of course, Xavier. "What do you want?" Wednesday is annoyed that he had to ruin the moment. "Hey is Enid here? She hasn't responded to my texts. I'm planning to take her to the Park, I saw lots of cotton candies there earli-"

"Let me save you the trouble Xavier. She's not into you, and never will be. Now why don't you go ahead and get out of here before you're the one who turns in to cotton candies." Wednesday interrupts.

The anger has gotten to her brain and suspect Xavier is trying to take Enid away from her, and she's not going to let that happen.

"Enid, would you like to watch a movie with me? I'll prepare snacks for us." Wednesday didn't want Enid to going with Xavier, she decides to prepare a mini picnic. "O-M-G! Yes! I'll go get my laptop and speakers!" The werewolf hurriedly rushes to find the two items while Wednesday grabs her phone.

She goes on google and searches 'How to order food with phone?', after thirty minutes or so, the food was on its way. Enid finally finds the two items and sets them up on her bed. "Do we really have to use your bed?" The goth girl asks sternly. "Of course silly! It's my laptop!" The werewolf explains. Another twenty-five minutes has gone by, the food finally arrived.

They both get comfy on the bed with their food on the side, the lights are off, and the only source of light was the sun set and the laptop.

"Wednesday can we watc-" "We're watching Black Christmas." Wednesday suddenly interrupts, she didn't want to watch what ever colorful, wonderful, movie Enid had in mind. "No way! It's dark, and scary, heck it's no where even near Christmas!" The colorful one suddenly gets scared. "The holiday Christmas has nothing to do with it, besides, I'll be here to protect you." Wednesday re assures Enid that she doesn't have to worry, she'll be there to protect her.

The movie plays and in the first minute Enid is already covering her eyes. Wednesday goes over to hug her, she wanted to know that her re assurance wasn't just something so she'll get what she wanted, she actually meant it.

"It's okay Cara Mia, I'm right here. You don't have to cover your eyes." The shorter one tells in a soft and calming voice. Enid takes the hands off her eyes, seeing that it wasn't that bad so far.

They continue on watching for another five minutes, until a notification buzzes from Enid's phone. Wednesday snatches it as fast as she can before Enid could do anything. It was a message from the non other, Xavier.

To annoy Xavier, of course Wednesday was the one to reply back.

Xavier: hey so ur roommate earlier had like no chill, u down for some cotton candies at the park? my treat ;)

Enid: Hello Xavier, this is Wednesday. Can you stop bothering me and Enid? Go ahead and do something else than trying to get with someone who clearly has no interest in you.

She turns off the phone exactly after she sent it. "Looks like someone's jealous" Enid teases Wednesday. "I am not jealous, I'm just irritated that he's trying to ruin our movie night." The psychic states as she focuses in more in the movie. "Still sounds like jealousy to me." The werewolf winks at her roommate. She liked that she was able to tease Wednesday without getting hurt or killed in the process. It's confirmed, Wednesday Addams has a soft spot for her roommate Enid Sinclair.

Thirty minutes in to the movie, half of their food was finished and Enid was screaming like a child getting their lollipop taken away. "Enid, I don't know if I enjoy your screams or hate them." Wednesday says flatly. "I'm sorry Wednesday but it's just too scary!" Enid yells out. "We haven't even gotten to act three yet, you should be saving your voice for it." The psychic states. "Act three? Theres three acts?! Wednesday what act is this!?" Enid got intimidated by the fact that horror movies have apparent acts.

"I believe were in the end of act one, act two is about to start." Wednesday explains. Enid got worried every second because that was just the beginning of it. Wednesday starts to chuckle slightly. "Wednesday this isn't very funny!" Enid yells at Wednesday. "If you get to laugh at me for being jealous, I get to laugh at you for being a scaredy-cat." Wednesday kept snickering.

"So you do admit that you were jealous." Enid got up to the realization. "Yes, Enid. I was jealous at you and Xavier, but I do have a right to do it, since I'm your girlfriend." Wednesday finally admits it. Enid bursts out with joy, knowing that she actually cared if someone tried to take her away from Wednesday.

"How about we go back to the movie, shall we?" Enid agrees with Wednesday and starts to cuddle with Wednesday, the goth girl not cuddling back but allowing it. They finish the movie, leaving Enid in tears and probably scared for life after what she had watched.