25

Chapter 25

    Sitting calmly, Fang Ruohan could already feel the scrutiny from the surrounding eyes.

    This is normal, after all, who wouldn't want to watch the excitement? The protagonists are still these few.

    One He Shao and one Fu Yisheng, just facing each other like this, without looking too friendly, is enough as a gimmick.

    And among them, there is a look that cannot be ignored.

    Fang Ruohan raised his head slightly, and saw that Bai Lian immediately turned to look at Fu Yisheng, a little deceiving.

    Again, but she's used to it.

    "It's okay, Mr. Fu is my friend, just came to say hello." He Shao explained to Su Chuang, "I have some relationship with Ruohan, seeing her sitting here alone, let's chat."

    Su Chuang I don't know He Shao, but I still know Fu Yisheng. Although hearing what He Shao said is not pleasant, it's not enough to give him a good face.

    Su Chuang nodded politely, ready to help Fang Ruohan: "Then I..." Before he finished speaking, Fu Yisheng, who was left out in the cold, couldn't help but interject.     Fu Yisheng

    didn't want to interrupt at first, but He Shao's words of friend really made him uncomfortable: "I dare not be, how can I be He Shao's friend, it's just that I have some contacts."

In terms of love and friendship, it is called smooth.

    But today, he stumbled twice in a row.

    He Shao actually turned his face against him for a woman. If the special attention before was just a green light, then now, he felt that he was covered by a green cloud.

    Although Fu Yisheng couldn't guarantee the truth of He Shao's words, if Fang Ruohan really had friendship with him and was still together in the future, wouldn't it mean that Fang Ruohan chose He Shao between him and He Shao? It's not that he looks down on his friends, but who can't choose him compared to He Shao?

    "That's right." He Shao sneered, "It's just that we have some contacts. When I make friends, I hate people who pretend to be

    aggressive and care about everything. Some people are born with the word generosity, and they are not good at writing." He Shao, who was still talking stupidly, burst into witty remarks at this moment.

    He knew how to make Fu Yisheng angry. Of course, most of these were anger that he had kept in his heart for the past few days.

    Isn't it just an ex-girlfriend? Is Fu Yisheng a dog? Still peeing on the site, right? It's all broken up, why does he have a crush on him? And without cuckolding him, who are you scaring like a fighting chicken?

    Fu Yisheng's face also turned cold. When he was a brother, He Shao didn't speak well, and he only thought it was funny, but when it was directed at him, it was a bit unbearable.

    "I think the last thing I can write is to make friends cautiously. Some people keep their eyes on their brothers, and they can't tell when they will stab them twice, can they?" Most of his usual restraint was lost at this moment , If it was in a corner with no one around, Fu Yisheng felt that he would go up and punch He Shao.

    He Shao's eyes were sharp: "Yes, inserting the knife, why don't you talk about how to insert the knife? You are so domineering, why do you put a factory label on something, and it belongs to you, Fu Yisheng, so that idlers can't touch