31

Chapter 31

    The room was originally quiet and comfortable, but now it seemed to emit a depressing atmosphere no matter what.

    Lin Cha held the phone between her face and operated on the keyboard with her hands. The Internet speed at home was always fast, as if she knew her mood, but suddenly froze, and the screen went blank for a while.

    "Don't worry, how can this have anything to do with you? I did it all by myself from the beginning to the end, so what does it have to do with you?" She flusteredly comforted the crying voice on the other end of the phone. friend.

    Although she still doesn't know what statement Fang Ruohan made, Lin Cha already has a vague feeling that her kindness has done something bad again.

    Bai Lian was already in tears: "What can I do? If she says that now, others will definitely say that I am playing tricks, and what will Brother Fu think of me..." She cried so hard that she was out of breath, "And What if Brother Fu's family has any objections to me, what should I do?"

    "Isn't it me?" Lin Cha hurriedly comforted her best friend, "It's all my fault, alas, I'm so impulsive, I shouldn't be like this."

    Bai Lian sobbed and said, "How can you blame this? You did it for my own good. I know you want to protect me, so I shouldn't have told you about it."

    "Wait for me to take a look!" Lin Cha The Fang Ruohan homepage she clicked on was finally refreshed, and when she saw the number of likes and comments below, she knew that this matter was absolutely serious.

    Hearing the crying on the other side, she was so upset that she could only look around, but she felt a little dizzy just looking at it.

    This Internet celebrity can be regarded as half a pen player, Fang Ruohan is really serious, every word is cruel, and he wants to drive people to death.

    Fang Ruohan left a period of time between the two statements. This was to avoid distracting discussions among netizens. Of course, in Lin Cha's view, Fang Ruohan was definitely intentional. Let your guard down before you strike hard.

    This Weibo is the same as the previous one. It is also composed of short text and long pictures. It is not fancy, and the logic is clear and clear, so that even the most impatient people can understand and understand what happened in it.

    @方如晨: People can bear it for a while, but they can't bear it for a lifetime. I don't advise you to hold your hand high, because for you, I will value every penny. When you think you are righteous, you are actually doing the most vicious thing. @林茶@白迪@Fu Yisheng.

    In the long picture, she presents everything in the form of a timeline.

    From the moment she learned that Fu Yisheng was engaged to someone, she resolutely broke up and was discredited... to everything that happened yesterday.

    Of course, she also prepared enough evidence in the middle.

    The screenshot of the breakup text message she sent to Fu Yisheng, the picture of blocking the contact information of the other party, the picture of the mediation agreement hosted by the security guard, the situation of the forum poster who was discredited for the first time...all of these prove that she and Fu Yisheng are innocent , I have never been a stalker, but because of this relationship that has ended, I have encountered repeated attacks from the fiancée's friends.

    "Today, I think it's time to say something. First, Mr. Fu Yisheng and I dated long before Ms. Bai Lian and Mr. Fu talked about marriage. The corresponding screenshots have been attached. If you don't believe me, you need to It's okay to cooperate with the notarized contact records. I don't believe in the so-called mistresses, hook-ups, and vixens."