38

Chapter 38

    The first time Fang Ruohan caught up with the traffic explosion was the beauty route.

    She is good-looking, has advanced views on beauty trends, and has her own set of summarized experience in beauty techniques. Even when the conditions were not good and the photos were not clear enough, the dry goods she posted, every time It can attract many people's attention and collection.

    Later, she also gradually transformed, and her skin care and daily life fully blossomed. After the rise of vlog bloggers, she also added life content to her daily updates in time.

    Now, as a multi-faceted Internet celebrity, Fang Ruohan's success experience is often studied by others. Most people will only summarize it diligently after summarizing. Not at all.

    The frequency of her updates was once suspected to be due to the help of a whole team, but later she directly opened a live broadcast to update the situation, and everyone knew that she really did everything by herself.

    And her update has been called one of the vanes for bringing goods so far. Every time there is a recommendation of a favorite product, there will be a wave of sales immediately after that.

    It is also because of this reputation that Fang Ruohan is also very fancy about his own reputation, and is very careful when accepting promotions.

    At noon today, Fang Ruohan posted a Weibo shortly after He Xiaoyu's update.

    @方如晨: A foreign beauty brand under the name of a friend has officially entered the domestic market. It has a good reputation on the Internet. I plan to find me to cooperate and promote it. It is precisely because I am a friend that I have to be stricter and start a long process of evaluation and makeup testing. After I finish sorting it out, I will present to you an extra-long version of favorite things for promotion (yes, this is a teaser).

    Not long after this Weibo was posted, the number of comments below continued to rise.

    Fang Ruohan has always had the habit of posting teaser notices, and she has never had a history of promoting indiscriminately. Because of this reputation, netizens are willing to believe that even if she promotes, she will only promote things she approves.

    While urging Fang Ruohan to update earlier, they curiously gossiped and grabbed the keywords "beauty brand of a friend's home". You know, Fang Ruohan never recommends those who register a foreign website or buy a shell company Just pretending to be a fake foreign brand of an overseas brand, and he is also very particular about the words he uses in his speech.

    So, what she is talking about is an imported beauty brand with real value, and it has to be the kind that has a small market abroad!

    "Other people's friends are their own beauty brand, and my friend is that you are about to get rich, and you will support me when you get rich."

    "Although Ruohan earned the promotion fee, I still subtly feel that the other party has earned it! Can let Ruohan You recommend it, and the sales will definitely be very good by then!"

    "I started to wonder if it was the few niche brands I like, and I was frightened and prepared to stock up, or what would I do if they were out of stock again? If Ruohan found out, he could only find a poor little one at a high price.” The

    fans were naturally full of expectations, and most of the colleagues were curious and concerned, and planned to try it if Fang Ruohan recommended it.