Chapter 1: Fairy Tail Rebirth

- A year had past since fairy tails war with Tartaros and the disbanding of Fairy tail, natsu had left the guild so he could go out into the world and train himself to become stronger to protect his friends. Lucy had joined sorcerer magazine since she needed a new line of work and she moved to the Crocus to be closer to work. Ryoto and erza had stayed together and even had there own house in Magnolia and with there child Rosa Dragneel who was born about six months after there battle with Tartaros a baby girl with light purple hair and green eyes. The rest of the guild members had went there own ways as well to find work and some even joined other guilds like Wendy in Lamia scale and laxus in Blue Pegasus. Gray and juvia had went out on there own in a secret mission or at least gray was and Ryoto and erza was involved as well. Suddenly one faithful day while Lucy was at the new grand magic games natsu had appeared taking out the new competition and once they got together to catch up, Lucy explained everything that had happened with the guild and how she was tracking there friends. Both decided to go out and find there friends to revive there guild. But they would soon be surprised by the changes they found Wendy and Carla and helped out lamia scale with some villains threatening to kill the town's people soon after they found juvia all alone in a abandoned village she explained that gray had changed and disappeared. Once natsu and the others helped juvia inside she explained everything so natsu and Lucy headed out to get gray, but he had joined a dark guild but as a undercover agent to take them down as things looked dark when natsu and Lucy, happy were captured by them gray saved Lucy at the last second before she was killed. Gray told them he was undercover and Natsu had ruined there plan so he tossed a phone like lacrima that lets them communicate and on the other end was erza and Ryoto.

Natsu: wait erza?

Erza: natsu it's good to hear your voice but you just ruined months of our hard work. Yes gray was undercover to stop this dark guild and me and Ryoto were his backup.

Ryoto: oh natsu haha I had a feeling our mission would end soon*laughing in the background*

Natsu: so you guys wee undercover huh I wouldn't of figured that out.

Gray: yes idiot but it's good to see you guys again and sorry for leaving you guys in the dark.

Natsu: it's okay but next time don't cut it that close.

Lucy: yeah I almost got killed next time don't wait to the last second*huffs*

Gray: I'm sorry Lucy but I would never let anyone hurt my friends.

Ryoto*through the lacrima* we need to meet up before those Wizards wipe out that town.

Natsu: what do you mean wipe out.

Gray: the wizards of Avatar want to purge the town and used those deaths to summon zeref but we have to go and save them.

Natsu: agreed so let's go.

Erza: will meet up with you guys as soon as possible*hangs up* so Ryoto ready to take down another dark guild.

Ryoto: you know it and I have the perfect idea *smiles* let's go erza* heading out to the town of Malva* I can't wait to see our friends again.

- About an hour past while natsu and gray along with Lucy and happy stood in front of Malva waiting for Avatar's forces but soon they appeared, the main forces were surprised to see gray there along with his friends but some knew it would of happened. Not long after a battle broke out between natsu's team and Avatar but on the other end there forces were being taken out by erza and Ryoto but in a unique way.

Avatar minion: sir Jerome our forces are being wiped out at the rear.

Jerome: who would dare attack our forces and who are they.