Chapter 2: Fairy Tail vs Alvarez begins

- After team natsu's successful mission in rescuing master Makarov from the Alvarez Empire they were apart of Ryotos and erza's wedding. The next day everyone finished rebuilding there guild once again and erza Turing over being master back to Makarov, he gathered everyone telling them what they'll have to face against Alvarez and it's leader Zeref. He told them it won't be a easy fight but a much tougher battle then all there previous conflicts so far but natsu stood up giving off a inspiring speech saying it's not just a battle of fairy tail it's a battle of survival so Makarov decided to tell them about the Lumen Histoire but suddenly Mavis appears and decided to tell her guild about it instead.

Mavis: it started long ago when we first founded this guild and when we first met zeref he taught us how to use magic along with me and the founding members, back then he wasn't so bad but he did help us learn magic to defeat blue skull*sighs* but unfortunately I used a powerful spell that I wasn't prepared for and it caused me to stop ageing and He told her that my life or death choice brought Ankhseram's curse upon myself for killing the master of blue skull.

Makarov: but you had no choice didn't you.

Mavis: I was rash and made a mistake and because of my actions I was cursed and due to that curse people around me could die like Makarovs mother she passed after giving birth due to my curse so I decided to leave the guild and for a long time I didn't come back until I met zeref again and his curse put me in a dead like state and soon with the help of Precht Gaebolg he found a way to preserve my body in a lacrima.

Ryoto: so is the lacrima with you on it the Lumen Histoire.

Mavis: yes Precht Gaebolg he incase my body in the lacrima but I was able to use my illusion magic to kinda make myself a body but zeref wants the lumen histoire in order to use fairy heart a very powerful spell that could let him rewrite life as we know it so we can't let him get it.

Natsu: like hell will let zeref get it the only thing he'll get is my secret weapon Ive been saving to take him out it took me a year to train in order to use it.

Ryoto: are you sure you can take out someone who's immortal.

Gajeel: as if salamander is smart enough to come up with something that complex.

Gray: yeah exactly so what's this secret weapon of yours.

Natsu: it's not a secret of I tell you know is it let's just say it's under these bandages on my right arm so.

- gray and gajeel started to fight natsu trying to figure out his secret weapon even though they didn't believe him, then Ryoto got involved in the fighting because gajeel struck him by accident soon all four of them were fight all around the guild untill Makarov stopped them.

Makarov: save your energy for the upcoming battle you idiots.

Ryoto: sorry master but what about the townspeople they can't be here if we're to fight Alvarez and the spriggan twelve*looks at erza who was holding Rosa* what about my daughter I won't let anything happen to her or this town.

Erza: it would be best to evacuate the town so there won't be any casualties or anyone being used as hostages*Rosa making baby noises patting her mom's hands* and for Rosa I have someone to look after her*hands Rosa to bisca and alzack* they'll take her along with the townspeople away from here to be safe*looks at Rosa and kissed her head* mommy loves you and you guys take care of her while we deal with this war.

Ryoto: sounds good to me *hugged Rosa before bisca and alzack took her to safety he kissed her forehead* daddy loves you sweetie will be together again soon I promise.

Mavis* looked sad but determined to save her guild and family* don't worry I have a plan to take them down but it won't be easy.

Lucy: what about the spriggan twelve we met one named brandish and she's on another level.