28

Chapter 28 (Second update)

    After graduating, Lu Ningzhi hadn't felt this kind of feeling that every day was like running water, almost filled with big and small matters.

    She is like a sponge that has not absorbed water for a long time. Once it is thrown into the water, it will take some time to recover at first. Once it starts to exert strength, it will quickly absorb all the knowledge around it, tirelessly.

    And in this half a month, the person she has contacted the most, besides Shen Zheng, is Lu Xiaoyu.

    Speaking of this, Lu Ningzhi was also a little surprised. At first, she only wanted to try to get rid of the influence of the plot of the original book, and try to communicate with Lu Xiaoyu peacefully-

    this is not her mother, but to be honest, the so-called book The impression is just a novel, even if it is deeply impressed in the memory, it is just a few words.

    It is really not that easy to immediately convict real people with those words.

    Just like in the novel, she is described as vicious and scheming, and even cooperated with her family to frame her in various ways. Could it be that she is that kind of person?

    It's not that she intends to influence her with love, but so far, Lu Xiaoyu has never done anything other than a few words against her that time and doing something that seemed a bit willful according to her temper. Thinking about the plot in the book, I can't force myself to be infinitely angry.

    "Come on." The screen of Lu Ningzhi's mobile phone lit up, and it was Lu Xiaoyu who sent the message. From a table away, Lu Xiaoyu who had just sat down looked over with encouragement in his eyes.

    Stripping away the identity of the wealthy daughter who was wrongly embraced and the heroine of the original novel, Lu Ningzhi slowly saw the real Lu Xiaoyu herself under that.

    That was clearly an ordinary and extraordinary girl.

    The common thing is that she, like most girls, including Lu Ningzhi, has her own little hobbies, occasionally gets frustrated, and tries hard to cheer herself up.

    What's unusual is that her unyielding and stubborn nature made her, in her previous life, to be like a machine that was tireless and ignorant of wear and tear, constantly running, trying to climb up, and reach what was originally impossible. place.

    "...First of all, let Lu Ningzhi from our department explain to you the file management software demand report that will be connected with the software company." The director of the administrative management center motioned to Lu Ningzhi, and adjusted the microphone slightly.

    Today is the phased summary meeting of the work of the administrative management center during this period. Leaders and principals of the group headquarters and several branch companies have been invited. Everyone gathered here and will review the systems and rules and regulations that will be implemented soon. Picking.

    This is comparable to a graduation thesis defense. Lu Ningzhi, who has become closer to her colleagues, once heard her colleagues complain: "People's graduation thesis defense is only the second time, and the internal audit in our group is the first instance, The second trial, the third trial... After the final trial, there will be a final review."

    "The most frightening thing is that there are only a few supervisors who come for the graduation thesis. No matter how inconsistent their opinions are, they can barely resolve it, but the leaders and juniors we invited Leaders...the number, tsk tsk, everyone is in different departments, and they see different points. The final direct result is that almost every part can find faults for you, and even their needs conflict with each other. Little Xiami , you can only change, change, change, even if you can't change it, you have to change it."