29

Chapter 29 (Three more)

    The marble table in the restaurant is custom-made, with a unique stone surface and design, coupled with the lighting above, it is full of expensive atmosphere, if you find the right angle to take a photo, and match it with the surrounding very particular decoration, you can It can be directly used as a photo printing publicity for the model room.

    And at this moment, on this expensive table, there is a very simple induction cooker, on which the seasoning at the bottom of the pot that has just been disassembled is being cooked, and the empty space next to it is full of packaged food. The box, which is full of various dishes that have not yet been cooked.

    Shen Zheng was sitting in pajamas, helplessly looking at Lu Ningzhi who was busy on the opposite side, his mouth seemed to want to complain, but his eyes were full of smiles.

    "Complete!" Lu Ningzhi, a hardworking little bee, finally finished all the work. She looked at the pot with fiery eyes, as if she could ripen it with her thoughts.

    Shen Zheng sorted out the documents in the room as before, and waited for his wife who ran out to meet someone and didn't come back. He didn't close the door, and didn't want to miss the movement outside the door. When he heard the sound of opening the door, he quickly took it He picked up the props prepared in advance - the teacup that had been empty for a long time, and pretended to go out to pour water.

    As soon as he walked out of the room, he saw Lu Ningzhi looking at him with sparkling eyes.

    Before he had time to be happy, Shen Zheng keenly realized that something was wrong. This look is clearly only for delicious food, right?

    Facts have proved that he really knows Lu Ningzhi very well. Lu Ningzhi picked up two huge bags from the entrance with a smile, and sent him an invitation with a rare enthusiasm and a standard smile: "Ah Zheng, let's eat together." Hot pot!"

    Shen Zheng is not busy, but he is not hungry, he wanted to refuse, but looking at Lu Ningzhi's eager eyes, he still agreed.

    "The hot pot here is really super! It's super delicious!" The hot pot was boiling, and Lu Ningzhi was familiar with the dishes, "I just couldn't finish it, I'm so sorry, but fortunately you are here, I can pack it and come back with you Eat it! Eating hot pot alone is sometimes a bit lonely."

    In order to coax Shen Zheng to eat hot pot with her, Lu Ningzhi lied without blushing. Anyway, Shen Zheng didn't know that she often went to eat hot pot alone!

    Shen Zheng's eyes deepened, and the words "Fortunately, he's here" made him completely unable to calm down.

    Others are risking their lives to accompany a gentleman, so let him risk his life to accompany his wife today.

    Shen Zheng is very motivated, let alone let him eat one meal of hot pot now, even if let him eat ten meals, he might be able to eat it all. A man can't say no, especially in front of a woman he loves deeply.

    The hot steam from the hot pot is steaming upwards, making it blurry for everyone to see.     Lu Ningzhi ate enough, but she always felt that something was missing. She thought for a while: "Shen Zheng! I did a good job in

    today's seminar."

He called Ah Zheng when eating hot pot together, but now it is Shen Zheng again.

    But what can you do with the person you like? Can only pamper.

    "Congratulations, of course you will perform well. I have always known that you are excellent." Shen Zheng blurted out this time, deeply reflecting on himself. He has taken the course "How to Praise Your Wife Naturally" online, and now he is not panicked at all.