31

Chapter 31 (Second update)

    Setting up a company is easier than imagined, the difficulty has always been how to run a company well.

    Before that, Lu Ningzhi had been influenced by his ears and eyes, and what he learned from his uncle was more of a few maxims on how to manage a large-scale enterprise. Accounting for recruiters, monthly tax returns, etc... Lu Ningzhi had to check the information and confirm it, and the paper was full in a short while.

    During this period of time, Lu Ningzhi was basically fighting with these messy materials.

    After writing, her hands felt a little sore, Lu Ningzhi shook her hands, and what appeared in her mind was the firm back she saw yesterday.

    cough cough.

    She didn't think about it, but Shen Zheng should be blamed for the sore hands! It took more than an hour to press it yesterday, and she was sweating all over after pressing it. Lu Ningzhi suspected that if she pressed it a few more times, her thin arms could grow muscles.

    But I don't want her now, and more importantly, finish the work at hand.

    In the early days of starting a business, the most popular thing was for the boss to draw big cakes, empty gloves and white wolves, and pour a big bowl of chicken soup for the employees. Let everyone work hard like chicken blood.

    What Lu Ningzhi needs most now is such an excellent employee who can fill her with chicken soup.

    Of course she has someone in mind, the most perfect and most suitable person.

    But before that, she still had another important preparation to do.

    "Hello." The phone was connected, and the voice from the other end was extremely gentle.

    "Sister Xiaoyu, I have something that I want to tell you."

    Lu Ningzhi was listed as the first preparation task, which was to tell Lu Xiaoyu in advance.

    Last night, she answered the phone call from her mother who is a gossip expert. On the phone, her mother's tone was complicated, and she hesitated to tell her what happened at Lu's house yesterday.

    "Didn't everyone be there last Saturday? You sister Yu, took advantage of the meal to apologize to everyone, and then went to chat with your uncle and aunt for a while..." Wang Meihua roughly summed it up For a moment, "Actually, when I think about it now, Xiaoyu seems to have nothing wrong with it. It's just that we have high expectations in our hearts, and we don't know."

    "When encountering such a thing, who can be rational? Is it fair?"

    During the phone call, Wang Meihua sighed many times, as a mother, she is very empathetic, once Lu Xiaoyu softened, her heart seemed to change.

    "I didn't call you for any reason. What I mean is, from the current point of view, you, Miss Yu, are not that bad-natured, and you are also our relatives. On weekdays, we can get along as long as we can get along well. She added, "Of course, if she's doing something wrong, you should tell her. If she can't change, then...you should keep her at arm's length."

    Wang Meihua didn't talk too much, she was even a little wary, but Lu Ningzhi, who was familiar with her mother, could tell that for her mother, it was only at this time that Lu Xiaoyu was truly treated as a family.

    Before—that is, this child is pitiful, and he should follow her and follow her. As for who is good, is his heart right? That's none of our business, the child has to leave home when he grows up.