To whom read the storyline

"Dear readers, idk how many of you will be able to read my fic of two footballer Mbappé and Hakimi but i promise will make the storyline better and more interest to it. Oh yeah, before I starting to work storyline of Kylian Mbappé and Achraf Hakimi, I would like to have a words here, this are my very first of sharing thought idea story about them which is not that quite expecting for good story, but will definitely make it better at time being. Apart from that, this were my second language my grammar might be a bit tribble too. But as a human being, will improve more and more. Thanks for stopping by here to read my texts here. Hope you enjoy the storyline with, as I written in description you may allow to share thoughts and opinion about my storyline ya. Have a great day! :)"

"Oh another note, disclaimer don't own the storyline. Do shares, but don't own or claiming that the story is yours! hahaha just small reminder here, might be happen next if people tryna steal masterpiece right? Also another disclaimer, for those dislike these character as partner will better not to on going read. KIDDING! you shall be, if you dislike it's our own choices right?! we have rights what we like and dislike. enjoy!"

Luv, E