Part 7: Possessed by you!

Continued from Kylian side:

We decided to not continued play truth or dare instead of we went walking both of us, through sunset. Hear by the surrounding sound of New York cities with busy public road transportation. Achraf stops by one of most attractive ice cream shop, he bought a Häagen-Dazs with one of his most favourite flavour "Dulce De Leche Churro Ice Cream" and he brought out with another hand holding a plastic bet with a lot of ice cream to treat himself. I think.

"Bro, I know that you're stressed out, but keep healthy, man. Or else, you may die as a result brain freeze after eating ice cream. And I'll be the one who is sick worried about it. So be aware tho!" Achraf shows his reacted face with a silly smile face, "God damnit! Stop it bro!!" I can't even see his cutest smiling face over me, he kept me blushing without not cover up face. "Kyky, what's up? Does you shy on me for making face like this?" haha bro not telling me he really does notice of me shy on it. And he even called by my nickname either! "Cabron, shut up! I'm seriously cares about it, don't you worried alone eating with a lot of ice cream? By the way, you brought plenty ice cream for what man? Didn't I get for the ice cream? I would insanely, extremely sulking if I wouldn't have one of ice cream!!" I can't with this guy, he bought plenty of ice cream to make fulfil of his joyful.

"Hermano, don't be silly. Don't I've get VIP here? Most charms, caring, forwards perform goals over here? Of course, you would've one! Just waiting, anyways. Can... Can I have a word on you Kyky?" Oh man, sounds like a way more serious when he were asking sort of important message to me? Till we walking back to our hotel place belongings to.

Achraf side:

I was about to asking him to be stayed all night long and chills, but then he ask "What kind of word you would like to talk about huh?" Things became like focusable when I tried to talk till, he said "Nah I know what word you gonna talk about, are you having affair with someone else? I mean not affair. Affair. Or DID YOU MEET SOMEONE? Pfft hahaha you're that fast move on, is it?" He literally had not idea, like I can't with this stupidity guy I like starting assume another things. "Bro, I was having thoughts to asking you to watch horror movie with me tonight? If you would allow and interested with that and I would probably pleasure if you love to watch horror movie. Kyky, you're thought silly thing, of course I don't have affair. Felt like don't want to seek any who for now, wanted to have chill with you instead bro!" seen his reacted seems like its nah. "Oh, I thoughts. Nah bro, I don't have a mood to watch any movie. Later hermano, I think I'm gonna passed at my hotel" we back to our own hotel room. Night too young. Sudden it's Kyky called me and urged me to watch horror film at his hotel room.

Surprisingly, he was excited "Hermano, let's watch our fav old time horror movie, but not series like we watch that time the Jeffrey fucking dammer thing LMAO" I was laughing like non stop, and I was remember the ice cream I brought on, hold on. "I've got something to take for it to makesure both of us watching movie more enjoyable without a ICE CREAMMMMM!" Kylian was like "I can't believe this you bought ice cream from Häagen-dazs for me? Awww you're silly damn it boy! come here!" Did kyky hug me like tightly? I mean the way he hugging me make me imagine faraway and it's so comfortable.

"Arra, I think we should.. yea you know probably get ready things up to watch horror movie. So, what kind or genre horror you like, don't like too gore, thriller or suicidal, preferred demonic stuff way more extreme man! how about that?" Huh, he asking me what kind of horror but he already pop out mind to what horror movie idea he loves. "Yea, I think demonic sounds great too Kyky. I would love too!" We already managed to sit at the sofa of Kylian hotel room, legitly his room way more different than mine. He got even had private living room, more like a VIP thing. "The Pope's Exorcists, not bad huh Ky! but the thing I dislike about is..." till he put his finger to my mouth and shut me up "shushhh, no word let's enjoy movie about to start"

(Spoiler alert and warning for those dislike like horror stuff but nothing to be scared of anyways :))
The sounds of background sounds on the speaker loudly. Starting that only doesn't make any sense of me. "Why would a priest asking a demonic to be transfer possessed to a purest animal? pfft I can't even brain this." Kylian said "what if thing possessed me, Arra? What would you do?" Literally I had no Idea why does he asking something such inhuman thing? "Bro, eat your ice cream would you? ughh annoying" He took one of his most favourite ice cream flavour, Cappuccino. Plainly Cappuccino. Classic Kylian, eventho he dislike Coffee but this are the coffee he would like. Scene that they possessed by recite stuff, i don't know. Just ignore it , till I felt like someone beside me whispering me "Bro, I think I'm hard, HARD SEEING YOU ATTENTIONAL WATCHING GORE SCENE!"

He. I can't. I felt like something bulging on my pants whenever heard whisper from Kylian. Literally. "BRO COME ON! I am focusly watching. lick your ice cream, almost melted away!" Kylian seriously not focusing the scene horror, he put his right hand at my lap, slowly moving around, in the middle of scene when the priest tryna get back the kid away from demonic. Sudden the sounds of like moan came my side. "Kylian, what. are. you. TRYING TO DO?!" Kylian was like standing and shocked me, I thought he touched me on my laps. "I was just stand to throw up my ice cream stuff." I saw his mouth with the left spots of cappuccino ice cream. "Ky, wait a mint got something on your mouth on" He sit, I wiped it with my finger. licked on it. Kylian was slowly stunning and his hand moving slowly on my lap till almost went to my crotch. gasping me. "Kylian, uh-hu watch the movie tho. Stop messing me, would you?!" Kylian was watching to it. And my. Just. Started up. Up. I was eating ice cream. Kylian were focus on something else on me. He whispered "What makes you felt started up, like hard you were now?" Fuck! how could he notice my pants were bulging up?!

He putting his hand together with my hand on my up. Slowly moving upside down of it, can't even describe. It's so good actually, I felt weird for the first time being. Till Kylian cares by ask "Are you good, babe?" I almost chocked heard that "babe" word came out from his mouth. Shit, I think it's probably the cappuccino ice cream included whisky?! He seems like drunk a bit. "Kyky, what's. up. uh-ahh" Damn it! How could possible me enjoy that. "Don't stop. keep moaning. I love the sounds of you Arra!" I can't even stop, "Ky, can you make it... faster..." without intentionally I was. Really. Enjoy. Till he on top of me. "Can you passed my the remote, power off for me!" Kylian turn off the television, I had no idea what's possessed Kylian till he carrying me to his room. Not lay, he beside me. his word "Arra, you're so madly handsome and I can't stand see it! Would you allow me to kiss you?" I was stunned and I avoid it from him, and his hand smoothly like holding my cheek. Caressing, yet melted me. I kissed him slowly. Like almost slowed and reverb situation. And he kissed me harshly with breathless. "Kylian, can you... Can you be slowly towards me?"

(to be continued, I know sounds like limitless :))