Part 4: Got Chills Me Out [II]

(Sorry in advance, I'm a bit slowed here updating the story. Been busy work my life. But will try my best to work on the storyline ya! Oh yea where are we at, Kyks part right!)

*As scene in the hot tub was continued*

Why the actual fuck does Achraf feel obligated to inflate his unhappy marriage continues to baffle him. Although he doesn't use the word "unhappy," he should express to me if he feels that this sort of stuff won't make him happy. If you're being completely honest with me, you and I aren't just friends, we're almost like brothers. Actually, more than that, perhaps.

I began to reflect at that moment. We have been acquaintances for almost three years, or more than two years. As I greeted him, we grew closer since I recall asking him a question initially "We've once met, haven't we?" To which he replied, "Of course, we played in a match together. You play quite fast tho, so cool like lightning!" He proudly praised me. I had not anticipated finding the match between the French and German teams at that time until now. When I turned to smile by myself, he patted my chest and asked, "Are you okay? I'm surprised you started grinning alone, I'm worried about my friend?" I started laughing and I referenced the fact that we first spoke during the BVB Dortman vs. PSG after the match on March 12, 2020.

"Do you recall our first game together before you joined PSG?" He frowned as his expression turned excited "Oh yes, I was aware of it, so why would I forget? You're PSG's quickest player, and you and I will be facing off in that game. You drew my eye at the same time as I was thinking about wanting to be PSG's best and fastest player. Like Kylian Mbappe, I want to be like you. I was aware cause I'm not that like I was born in a place sorta Bondy, can be said to be where great football players are born."

I don't even know much about that fact. I was surprised when I first got to know him, he is actually Moroccan. He was speaking Arabic to his mother on the phone, which I overheard. For some reason I think when he speaks Arabic it's interesting and I've always wanted to learn the language, but it's hard.
"Hahaha... I don't know dude, but I do remember you speaking Arabic with your mum on the phone. Since you speak Spanish, I assumed you were Spanish."
"Why? Would you like to study Arabic? It's all right, just roger me when you have a chance. My heart is open for you" I was speechless, what does it mean? He grinned and telling me current story of his life. "I'm not sure why, but I feel comfortable knowing that you are there for me through both good and tough circumstances. We share the same age, share similar interests, and also have similar talents, but you are more skilled than I am. You're crazy, and it's difficult for me to defeat you, that much is true." My feet started to lightly touch his feet. Then, through response to his spraying warm water in my face, I did the same with warm pool water. the splash immediately hurts his eyes.

"Ahhh- mes yeux me font mal mec!" I accidentantly made his eyes hurt already, I was really close to him and blew his eyes before stroking with little kissed on his head. "Désolé frère, je ne voulais pas faire ça" His eyes were struck, it is indeed strange, why should I kiss his head, though it's kinda funny. "Bruh, think I have to go back to my room. See you tomorrow, big time man! Can't wait for the match tomorrow!"
"Oh yeah bruh, Bonne nuit frère!" As soon as that moment flew away, we rushed into the hotel, feeling awkward for some reason. Maybe it seems like a joke, but I began to feel shy and my cheeks became warm. I began to feel different, why did I begin to feel amused and happy?