Part 3: NYC

"Hermano, literalmente me emocionaste tanto, ¿REALMENTE fuimos a Nueva York?"
I still cannot believe that we are actual went to NYC!

"Oui bruh, hurry up! we need to pack tonight or else serait en retard no" Kylian just love to messed with me with this kind of thing. I may well be running behind schedule getting ready to pack, but I can watch a basketball match quickly.

I enjoy speaking to him in our different languages as it makes me become in love of him a second time. Kyks French, in the video that went viral immediately after his match against Argentina, had a fixation on someone previously. He couldn't control it, but he knew what he was felt.

"Bruh- just wanted to have a small discussion tho, but almost forgot what to ask. Will ask you when I remember"

Its sudden hit me with these kind thought. Might be the discussion of me and my wife through pass on the phone. We probable will decide to go to Morocco two days after watching the basketball game. It's only a suggestion, but my wife seems to be willing to follow, it's odd that she wants to go everywhere with me. I just want to hang out with Kylian, cut it out. He has certainly thought up a variety of fun activities. Just hope that nothing changes at the last minute, because if it does, she will eventually expect everyone to looking for her.

Kylian side:

I finally noticed that his wife isn't upset when I discovered that I decided to take him to NYC. Likewise for him, his relationship is not as joyful as it once was. But it appears that even his wife doesn't mind if her husband travels, no matter how far away. But I'd like to re-question him about whether his wife allowing it to him. Heard that he's might be going to Morocco, is he? Yes, I bet he would do intend to go see the fans there.

Asking toward him, "I heard that you might be on going to Morocco after we went to watch basketball match NYC is it true?"

"uh-uh, we are. but after two days apart tho, cause I was plan to have meeting those my fans at Morocco, eventually my wife were coming we us. but dont get wrong, she not following us watch the match."

"oh I see, thats- thats gladly to heard that tho, I think I migh be follow you too to Morocco, but I'll stay at hotel if you allow me?" Awe-inspiringly to follow him and aid from behind.

"ouais bien sûr, mon plaisir de vous avoir mon frère."
"bro, vous français .. si bon"
"yes i am, learning from master over here."
"en cours. paso a paso."
"yup, paso a paso"

Not that when he spoke in French, I began to feel melting. Although his French and Spanish dialects are the same, he momentarily made me feel lightheaded. Odd but charming.

*Arrived at the airport for NYC the following day*

Achraf side:

Has seaten. We're eating breakfast, which for Kylian, French people means croissants as usual. I rarely eat snacks in the morning. Funny how am I eating less nutrient-dense meals makes things possible while we're resting. I don't know why, but Kylian beckoned me to the side as if to ask me to play a game in his approach.

"¿quieres jugar el juego?" literally knew it already, this guy just can't get rid of it playing games.
"hermano, de repente me pides que juegue el juego. No quiero, solo necesito relajarme y escuchar la canción." might be helpful for him to get know what the meaning of it.
"so-sorry, i didn't quite catch up. but do correct me if wrong. You mean that you dont want to play game, just relax?" not bad tho, he real pro in spanish.
"yea, but i just need to relax and listening to music songs."
"je vois, d'accord. bruh, do you want to hear creepy story here? at this moment?" ha-ha he better not, or else...
"got to be kidding me, yea sure thing. make sure to make me burst out scare."
"okay here we go..."
Sudden, he didn't speak any single of it, and turns out he shocked me with the socks puppet thing to me.

"bruh- tf.. you knocked me out!!"
"ah haha, sorry mon amie. didn't mean to. but seriously do you wanna hear the creepy story tho? recently I just watch that story on Netflix, the original Netflix series Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story?"
"oh, what's the story is about tho, I only knew that he is cannibal does he?"
"yea ofc he is the most harmful person on earth. but before he became the real monster, he been addicted to something that he wouldn't forget about. something like...
"something like what?"
"something like.. gosh it's really hard to explain! I even scared to tell."

Funny how he stated he wanted to share a story but couldn't remember it. He didn't pay much attention to the story since I thought it was uninteresting, but the way he recounted it to me was actually accurate.

"oh yeah he attractive to something shimmer while surgeries dead animal stuff, says him made him even more desire to it. i was like literally can't imagine man. this monster guy superb insanely to something like that. also, i just don't get it why would people kind like that attractive to, and he's gay. but why would he does like yea you know he likes guy, and he kill em all guy he been dating... bruh just can't tho, he shouldn't done." I started to calmed down he up, like he got no chill while shares the story about. I brushed my hand around his shoulder. "mon frère, chill chill." He seems unable to control his emotions. "Kyks, ressaisissez-vous!" He began to relax, and I held his hand to make him forget the earlier story he had told. he brushed my hand back, smoothly way.

*after 6 hours departure from paris*

"wakie wakie, welcome to United State of America!"
"ALLEZ!! we arrived"
can't wait to watch the match.