chapter 9

Y/n pov

Today's session is kinda boring ,i just wanna go home and sleep .prof park is really good but the topic is bland ,

Prof park:so since you guys are in final year ,i will be assigning research project and you will work on them in team of two .to avoid confusion ,you will do this with your lab partners .you have one month time .this project is serious .there are marks allocated for this .

It means i had work with jungkook ,i still haven't recovered from past incidents.what am i supposed to do .

Jungkook :hey y/n ,i was thinking about when should we start .

Y/n:i think the sooner we start its better .one month is pretty less this assignment

Jungkook:how about today ,my place

Y/n: sounds good

Jungkook:i will pick you up at 5

Y/n:you know my address

Jungkook :i remember i had dropped you once because of heavy rain.

Y/n:then see you later

Oh god ,i will be with jungkook alone in his appartment ,what the hell i am Thinking?
y/n snap out of this .i mentally slapped my self for having such thoughts.

Time skip

Choosing what to wear is such a headache ,at the end its my jeans and a white T ,i heard eomma call me .i rushed to down stairs .

Eomma:y/n you have a handsome boyfriend , you didn't tell me, when were you planning to tell ,does namjoon knows, you betrayer

I see jungkook starts to blush on what eomma told ,why is eomma embarrassing me.

Y/n: eomma he is not my boyfriend ,he is my lab partner ,we are supposed to do research project together thats why he has come to pick me up, that it ,stop imaging stuff.

Eomma :so you both are not dating

Y/n and jungkook; no

Eomma : so why aren't you both dating ? Jungkook is a fine young man,and y/n you got my genes ,you both complement each other .

Y/n: i am leaving , jungkook lets go .

I held jungkook's hand and rushed out , before eomma blabers nonsense.

Jungkook:my car is parked over there .We are going in opposite direction.

Y/n:why didn't you tell me before?

Jungkook : you didn't give me chance to ,you
Dragged out .

I realised i am still holding his hand ",i am sorry " i said and left his hand immediately .
He led me to his car and started to drive

The drive was really smooth we listen some songs and started to jam ,i didn't know we had similar taste in music . He stopped the car .i have been to this place before .

Then realisation hit me , this is the cursed place , this is taehyung and felix's place where party had been.

Jungkook:i shifting here with the guys ,few days prior .

Y/n:why so suddenly?

Jungkook: my noona got engaged ,i felt like i was coming in between noona and soon to be brother in laws romance

Y/n : you have a noona ,you never told

Jungkook: you never asked

Y/n : i have a brother

Jungkook : i know ,i have seen him drop you and pick you up decent amount of times in college

Y/n:we should start

Jungkook:yeah before that do you want anything to drink or eat

Y/n : water will be fine

Jungkook :so water it is

He went inside the kitchen to fench some water

Felix:hey y/n

Y/n: hey

Felix: do you perhaps come to meet taehyung ,he has gone out.

Y/n:no no ,i came with jungkook to complete an assignment.

Felix ;i'll be watching tv ,it won't distrub you guys.

Jungkook: don't worry we will do assignment in my room .

Felix:are you sure

Jungkook:100 %

Felix :ok then i'll go ,i won't disturb you guys ,nice seeing you y/n .

Jungkook handed me glass of water .i gulped down so fast ,i didn't know i was thirsty.he led me to his room .

The whole room has black vand white asthetic . not my type but still nice.we sat on the bed and start to unpack our material .
I remove my laptop and reference books i thought i would need .

We sat for hours ,we got stuck . this is so annoying .i am trying so hard ,for past 30 minutes i got blank .

Jungkook :y/n i think we need a break ,i will get snacks

Y/n: i think you are right

Jungkook went out ,my back started to act up ,i will lay on the bed till he comes back .I
Didn't know i am so tires ,i moment i laid on the bed i went into deep slumber.

Jungkook's pov

I remember i had kept my snacks here , don't tell me these people eat everything .i opened the fridge atleast they are scared for life and haven't touched my precious banana milk .i hold 2 bottles and go into my room

Jungkook : i have only banana milk ,is it fine ,moral of the story hide snacks from roommates

Y/n didn't respond.i look at her ,she has fallen asleep ,she must have gotten tired .
I sit on edge of bed ,start admiring .she looks so cute in her sleep .i look my phone and click pictures of her .i start to caress her hair cause I can't resist myself for doing that ,they are as soft as they appear . My curiosity got me into caressing her cheeks ,she has such soft skin like baby .

Jungkook:i hope oneday i can do this to you , when you are awake .

-------X-------

cute romance is on the way