chapter 11

Jk pov

First step  befriend the friends
I am already close to kang tae but I am absolutely no idea how moon young will react.

Class has started but y/n hasn't come. Its quite unusual,she doesn't miss class for no reason. Is she sick?it can't be ,she was all fine last night,is she just late ?I feel so bored,whenever I used to feel sleepy I used to look at her .she is cure for my boredom,today  she hasn't arrived.

Class got over .I see opportunity to talk to Kang tae as he is  sitting alone before I could start speaking,he left .
Lab I am doing experiments on my own ,I am so annoyed ,after ages lunch break arrived,I have never been so happy for lunch break before.

I take my lunch and spot my friends in our common place  as i sit along with tae and Felix,

Tae:I think you need to start executing the plan

Felix:what  plan ?

Tae: today y/n hasn't come,I Overheard moon young talking, go sit with kang tae and moon young .

Jungkook:isn't it too soon

Tae:no it is not,it took 2 years to accept the Fact that you like y/n .
At your pace ,you will end up confessing after she gets married to someone else. Listen to me and go.

I take my plate and go in their direction ,I start to sweat looking at young,I try to turn around,then I remembered last nights events ,jungkook get yourself together, don't you wanna  feel y/n's soft hair ,her cheeks again?
I  pep talk in my head to encourage myself.

Kang tae:oh jungkook what brings you here

Jungkook:can i join you guys ?

Kang tae: yeah  sure

M.Y: so what brings you here ?

Jungkook: nothing,just wanted to chat  with you guys 

M.Y : I don't think it's nothing

Kang tae: let the boy eat in peace

M.Y: don't tell me you believe what he said,from past 2  years he wanted to chat with us for the first time .now tell me the real  reason.

Jungkook: I need  your help guys

M.Y: see I told you,he is here for a reason

Jungkook:I wanna be friends with you

M.Y: oh sweetie what made you think I would like to be friends with you?why would you wanna be friends with me ?

Jungkook :because I know you are a good person,I have heard a lot about you from taehyung, Felix Kang tae and even y/n

M.Y: don't you  believe in rumors that I am a demon who eats men .

Jungkook:who believes in those bizarre rumors and you haven't eaten  kang tae that's proff .

M.Y: what about my rumors about  me bullying people

Jungkook: as far as I know  you don't bully people you mind your own business,but you will kill people if they try to hurt y/n or kang tae.they are just rumors  who believes in them anyway ,they say I am some kind of International playboy. When I hardly speak to girls .

M.Y: I never thought you were the sensible type

Jungkook :see you judged me without actually knowing me.

M.Y:tell me one thing,why are you here ?

Jungkook:can't I just wanna be friends?

M.Y:are you sure ,I hate when people lie .so tell me the truth