Chapter 14

Y/n pov

What the hell is going on ,it's already difficult to be around jungkook because of the project now he will staying here ,we literally will be together all the time ,what if he gets to know i like him ,he will think of me as one of his crazy fan girls.no it's already hard to control blushing,what if he finds me weird after staying with me .no this can't happen ,I have behave decently ,I can't lie on couch eating chips while watching anime,oh god this is the worst .

I need to clean my room before he swifts ,i haven't tided my room up since weeks ,it's gonna take a lot of time.

Nj: y/n are you comfortable with jungkook staying here

Y/n; of course I am ,we are friends
(But he is also the guy I like ,I have to behave decently all the time now not like cave man anymore)

Nj : that's what I originally thought but later I had to make sure .

Y/n :mom do you know about what all this is about

Mrs Kim:namjoon is grown up so much that he didn't tell me also ,I am ok with this decision just because I like jungkook otherwise I would have revolted

Nj: when the right Time come

Mrs Kim:and who decides the right time huh ,I know you wanna keep everyone safe after your father is not with us ,but keeping us is dark also is not safe ,son tell us before it's too late.

Nj: soon mom ,but not right now ,not today especially

What is joon hiding?it's really something big ,I need to go back to my room and clean up ,so I excuse myself

Nj:y/n can you clean the spare bedroom

Y/n: clean it yourself self ,you didn't care to ask before taking any decisions

Nj: mom

Mrs Kim : yep it's on you ,you clean the room .I am Not gonna help, now excuse me to make dinner ,and also dust the room properly,change sheets ,keep new toothbrush,toothpaste,body wash ,shampoos ,towels in bathroom and also don't break anything in that room ,always be 5 m away from the vase understood .

Nj: but mom I have work

Mrs Kim :so do I ,you invited Jungkook on short notice so you take responsibility for that .and be nice to that kid ,he seems like a good kid moreover he is a jeon ,we know them since forever.

Nj:ok mom as you wish

Timeskip

Uff it took more time than expected but I am satisfied.i took my phone to call moon young,I didn't get time earlier about what to do about this new situation.

On call

Y/n:hey

M/y: did he arrive already?

Y/n :not yet,Moon what am I supposed to do?

M/y: play cool ,like you did past two years ok ,if jungkook crosses any line kick him where sun doesn't rise or tell your brother or call me ,I will dissolve him into acid.

Y/n : Jungkook isn't like that

M/y: you never know

Y/n :did you ever thought about gang tae like that

M.y :never ,I trust him

Y/n : so do I ,so trust my trust ok

M.y:ok fine ,but tell me if he makes you uncomfortable,text me that time I'll come to rescue you

Y/n :that ain't happening

M.y: i really want to see his reaction when he will get to know kept rejecting guy because of him