Chapter 18: Whole Again

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2kVJYat96Bw ( ONEWE 원위) - AuRoRa )

Being a vampire on its own meant feeling everything on the highest level. You always feel too deeply, too much. The humans who turned into vampires were usually thrilled when they find out that with just one touch they can feel euphoric. But then they lose themselves because they couldn't handle what someone would call 'a minor inconvenience'. Feeling that deeply was a blessing, but it could just easily turn in to a curse.

Jungkook was a royal vampire. He was an original. Which meant being a leader run in his veins and he was way stronger. But most importantly, his senses were way more heightened than a normal vampire.

So when, after 200 hundred years of waiting, he felt Taehyung's lips on his own, his brain short circuited. The flame in his chest grew so big, so fast, it started a wildfire all over his body. The fire that was burning him, torturing him when he was away from Taehyung was giving him life now. He forgot that fire meant life. Like the sun high up in the sky, it was supposed to keep you warm. It wasn't a disaster like he felt for 200 hundred years, not having the love of his life in his arms.

Every part of him started burning, and he didn't know how to stop this feeling, he didn't even want to stop it. He was feeling dizzy with want and need for the man currently in his lap, and he wasn't sure where to even put his hands.

But the moment Taehyung run his tongue on his bottom lip, biting it and pulling it forward, his hands were all over the other's body. Holding him tight, running his hands on his back, and finally holding his face, bringing him closer, kissing him deeper than ever.

Taehyung was in no better shape. His hands were all over the other's hair, he was kissing him with all the energy he had. He kissed him like it was their first kiss, he kissed him like Jungkook's lips were the lifeline that kept him alive.

It was dirty, it was messy, it was everything they both wanted right at that moment. He was moving his body along with his lips, not being able to stand still, clutching at Jungkook's shirt, and when he couldn't control his strength and ripped it, he pulled away for a second.

"Oops?" He clearly wasn't sorry about it, but tried his best to look at least a little bit guilty. But when Jungkook lifted an eyebrow, they both let out a laugh. Taehyung pecked his lips once more, and brought their foreheads together.

Both of their eyes were closed, Taehyung's hand still in Jungkook's hair, and the other was holding his waist. "Wow," the older said, making the young one chuckle. "Yeah, wow."

Then Taehyung reached out to Jungkook through his brain, making sure he could hear him, and see what he was thinking.

Beautiful images were running through his mind. The first time they held hands, the shy glances, the first kiss they shared, the sweet love making, every little touch they shared.

Jungkook moved away a little and opened his eyes. "You remember it all." Taehyung nodded, eyes teary. "I remember everything. I know who I am now. I am finally whole again." He couldn't help but let the tears fall, because he finally got all his memories back.

The good memories and the bad, they were a part of him. Now he knew who he was, now he knew the risks of remembering and he knew why Jimin did whatever he did. Although a little part of him still ached, he knew his sweet roommate had the best intention at his heart, for both of their sakes.

Even though he was still pissed at the witch, Jungkook felt the need to speak up, "Maybe we should go and talk to him?"

Taehyung was biting his thumb's nail, looking sceptical. After a few seconds, he nodded. "Yeah. I do feel the need to talk and reunite with him. I did miss him a lot."