Chapter 19: The Full Story

After a good five minutes of hugging, Jimin pulled back with teary eyes. "Do you forgive me?" his voice was so small, he felt so small. Taehyung pulled him close immediately, his own teary face hidden in the other's neck, "There was nothing to forgive to begin with, Jimin-ah. I just needed to find myself."

A quiet sob left Jimin's mouth, and they decided it was time to sit down on the couch. Jungkook and Yoongi gave them their distance, respecting the privacy of the roommates. They were busying themselves in the kitchen; literally just standing there and glaring at each other.

"I remember everything now. And I know why you did what you did. You trusted a fr-" he stopped himself, looking at Yoongi, and catching his adoring eyes on Jimin, then he looked back at his roommate. Calling Yoongi just a friend didn't feel right when he clearly was so much more. So he started his sentence again, "You trusted the man you love, and you kept your promise to him. That sounds like the Jimin I know."

The witch gave him a small smile, his eyes finding their way to the said man, cheeks red. He did love him. He does love him. He never stopped loving him since the moment he laid his eyes on him. "So," Jimin looked back to Taehyung, "you and Jungkook?"

Taehyung's heart trembled in his chest, Jungkook. "I always belonged to him, and with him, Jimin-ah." He wanted to say so much more, but words eluded him. The love he felt for the vampire wasn't something he can explain with words, but he would make sure to show it with actions for as long as he was alive.

"Are you guys done with your," Jungkook stopped for a second, eyes on Taehyung, "what was it you called it? A- a sniffle? uh-" Taehyung laughed, "A snot fest, baby. And yes, we are almost done, you can join us now."

In a matter of seconds both were next to them. Jungkook wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist, and the young vampire leaning on his chest, hands already playing with Jungkook's fingers which were intertwined on his tummy.

Yoongi settled right beside Jimin, with the witch putting his head on the other's shoulder. "You remember everything now, Taetae. But I have a few questions..."

The young vampire's shoulders tensed, he knew this was coming. Jimin didn't know about the crimes he committed. "You didn't commit any crimes, my treasure." He heard Jungkook's voice in his head, "let him talk first, you know he won't upset you or judge you for anything, trust him, yeah?"

He took a deep breath and nodded. "Go ahead, I expected a few questions." Jimin giggled, "Of course," he reached and squeezed the vampire's hand, "you're my soulmate in the end, you would know me well."

A silent beat later, Jimin decided to ask, choosing his words carefully. "When I found you in that situation, covered in blood, sweat and tears, I didn't know what happened. It didn't matter at that point, you were one of mine. And, not just as a witch but as myself, I could sense that you're a kind soul. So I saved you, I had to save you." His brows were furrowed, he probably had those images carved in his eyelids at this point. "I just, I hope you know I wouldn't judge you. No matter what. I just want to know, who and what did that to you. I want to be able to protect you from it, if it's still out there."

From beside his ear, Yoongi whispered, "It still is out there." All of their eyes snapped at him, "What does that mean, Yoongi?" Jungkook was the first one to ask.

Instead of Yoongi answering, Taehyung decided to explain first. "Let me tell the story first, and then it will be his turn to talk," he cleared his throat, sitting upright, but hands still around Jungkook's.

"That day you found me, I basically eradicated all of the vampire elders. And a bunch of other innocent guards who tried to protect them. It happened because I lost control. When I got turned into a vampire, I became a-" Jimin let out an audible gasp, his hands flying to his mouth. "You- you are the silver vampire."