Why me B.P

Tw warning⚠️ suicidal thoughts
————————————————————————
Know one's POV.
(Y.N) was now sitting in the bathroom crying because they weren't happy they felt that they where invisible that nobody wanted them, except Brock purdy he was obsessed with (Y.N) he wanted to marry them but the thing is Brock didn't know this was happening so when he got home from practice this is what he found.

Y.N POV
I'm sitting in Brock's bathroom crying I feel worthless I feel like I should die I've been feeling like this for a long time now but I didn't want to tell anybody and I wouldn't tell Brock because we've only been dating for 2 months,I've been crying so hard I didn't hear the door open and Brock opening the bathroom door till he hugged me "love why are you crying" he said sounding sad "I'm sorry Brock I'm so sorry" I said.

Brock's POV
They kept saying I'm sorry I don't know why I felt so bad because I don't know what to do all I could do is just comfort them "will you please tell me what's going on so I can try and help" I said "I'm sorry Brock lately I've been feeling like I want to die and I feel so worthless I feel like nobody wants me" they said crying even more I hugged them as tight as I could I can't believe my partner wanted to die.

Know one's POV
Brock and (Y.N) just sat they're holding each other (Y.N) felt terrible all they wanted was to was to be "happy" but they didn't know how but first Brock wanted to make sure if partner was going to be ok for the night then they should figure it out in the morning.

Brock's POV
"Let's take a bath so you can relax ok love" I said hoping if would calm them down we both got up there face was so puffy I took there clothes off while saying sweet nothings while the water was running after then I undressed myself after we both got in they just laid there head in my bare chest while whispering "I love you Brock purdy".

Y.N POV
I laid on Brock's chest and whispered I love you because one thing is I love Brock with all my heart and I'm so happy he's here with me.

know one's POV
after the bath they both got dressed and just stared at each in bed 2 words where spoken u the both of them "thank you" Y.N said "your welcome"Brock said smiling as Brock stared into Y.N's eye he knew he was gone be with them forever
————————————————————————
Hii I'm Lilly this is my nfl book and I also suck at writing so I'm sorry but I really hoped you like it 😊