𝚂𝚖𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙶.𝙺

TW smoking
————————————————————————
Know one's pov
george kittle wasn't a fan of vaping/smoking but his partner vaped and smoked weed and he didn't like it one bit so he tried to stop them but they always said they did it for a reason and he never knew that reason till today.

Y.Ns pov
"George are you gonna keep looking at me like I have 3 heads" I said "Y.N your vaping how can I not" he said "George I can do what I want it's my choice" I said raising my voice "but why it could kill you" he said yelling "I do it because I like the feeling ok is that what you wanted to here" I said walking upstairs .

George's pov
"Fuck" I said walking up to me and Y.Ns bedroom as I walked in she was laying down but I heard sniffles "baby will you talk to me I'm worried" "George I'm sorry I really am but I like smoking I know it's bad but every time I smoke it feels like euphoria rushing through me and it's the best feeling" they said crying even more I feel bad but I just don't know.

Know one's pov
Y.n wanted to quit smoking but they didn't know so she got up leaving George confused she took her vape and stood next to the toilet and cursed then they flush the vape down George look so proud at them George got up from the bed and wrapped his hands around his partners waist.

George's pov
"I'm so proud of my love I know it was hard but I know you can do" "thanks George I'm sorry again" they said "don't be let's forget about it let's go cuddle and watch movies"
Y.Ns pov
This is a new beginning of my life I'm excited to stop smoking and I'm so glad I have George if it wasn't for him in my life I would've never stopped I'm so grateful he's there for me every step of the way I love George🤍.
—————————-——————————————
This is short Ik all of my stories are short
I tried on this I honestly didn't know what to write for this