Broken foot J.A

She/her pronouns are used
————————————————————————
"Wait what?!" Josh  says as Stefan  look over to see who the caller was "ok I'm on my way" Josh says kinda mad. "Bro is everything ok" Stefan  says "no y/n broke her foot 2 days ago and she didn't tell me 😒" "what if she didn't know how to tell you" stefon  says "idk but I have to go" Josh says leaving the house.

Y/n pov
"Why did you tell Josh I broke my foot he didn't need to know and I didn't want to tell him!" "He needed to know ok you needed to tell him anyway" y/f/n says. KNOCK KNOCK "Oh look he's here" y/f/n says "great 😒" "y/n what the hell?!" Josh says "what" y/n says "I think I should go" y/f/n says "don't go" y/n says.

Third persons pov
After y/f/n left Josh kept yelling at y/n bc she didn't tell him she broke her foot y/n was fed up with him so she just stopped talking and Josh was NOT having it.

Josh's pov
"Y/n I'm sorry for yelling at you but I'm just upset you didn't tell me you broke your foot if you told me I could've helped you :(" "I'm sorry too j it's just you where really busy with work and I didn't want to bother you so I had y/f/n help me" y/n said "next time plz tell me when your hurt ok sweetheart?" Josh says "ok j :)"

Third persons pov
The rest of the night y/n and Josh just cuddle and the rest of the week Josh helped y/n with her ankle till it got better :)
————————————————————————
I really hope you like it :)) I'm trying