Period T.L

Uses she/her pronouns hope you like it
————————————————————————
Third persons pov
Y/n woke up one morning and Mother Nature decided to come which y/n didn't like bc she always had really bad cramps and mood swings oh and she never like to tell someone especially Trever her boyfriend.

Y/n's pov
It's my time of the month the WORST month 😒 but I don't want to tell Trever bc it's embarrassing so I've been distant and I don't like being distant but I'm gonna try my best till I'm off my period.

Trevers pov
Y/n's been distant from me for a few days so I'm gonna go over to her house but I need to talk to the boys first.

Third persons pov
Trever decided to talk to some of his friends and they all told him the reason why she's been distant was bc she could be on her period bc every one knew that y/n and trever where inlove so Trever go's to y/ns house.

Y/n's pov
I'm just laying down trying to nap but my cramps who really bad so I start to cry I wish my mom was here but yk she has to work but then I hear a knock at the door I try to wipe my  my eyes where bloodshot red anyways I open the door then I see him... trever we don't say anything I just let him in.

Trevers pov
Y/n opens the door and I see her eyes there bloodshot red I knew she's been crying but I didn't say anything she just lets me in we both walk to the couch and I ask her "why have you been ignoring princess is everything ok?" And she just cry's more I feel my heart sink.

Third persons pov
Y/n is just crying In trever arms and Trever Just sits there and kisses her tears away after y/n is done crying y/n explains everything while looking away bc she was embarrassed and trever knew it.

Y/n's pov
I told Trever everything and I was really embarrassed so I was looking away but Trever used his strong hand to pull my chin to make me look at him and he kissed me trever wasn't embarrassed or disgusted he was understanding which I loved that about him.

Third persons pov
After y/n told Trever that everything he said lest go take a nap but y/n said she was having bad cramps rn so he picked her up and dropped her
In her bed and Trever always have clothes over at her house so he got changed and got in bed with her they bother looked at each other and trever started to rub y/n's abdomen to sooth her cramps and it did cause it put y/n right to sleep.
————————————————————————
This is crap but I'm really tired :)