The photoshoot

In this story Jace is a photographer and Clary is a model.

I needed a photographer to shoot my first lingerie campaign. I'm starting a new lingerie brand. Isabelle had sent me the contact info for her friend Jace whom I had never met. I looked him up before I called him and saw the most handsome man. I called him and set up the photoshoot. This was going to be fun.

On the day of the photoshoot I curled my hair to perfection and did a smokey eye with a red lip. Satisfied I look into the mirror and smiled to myself. This is going to be fun. I soon arrive at the location of the photoshoot. Jace isn't there yet and I start setting things up. After I've finished I go inside the changing room and change into the first outfit. It's a very sexy corset that pushes my breast up. Together with a barely there thong and some garters the outfit is complete. I hear some rummaging outside the changing room and I suspect Jace is there. I put on a robe so he can't see the outfit yet and I step outside the changing room. "Hi, you must be Jace" I say as I stick my hand out to him. "Hi, yes. And you must be Clarissa?" "Yes, but please call me Clary". "So, are you ready for it? This is your first shoot right?" "Yes, I'm a bit nervous since this is my own collection I'm launching". "It's going to be fine. Just look at me whenever you feel nervous" he says as he touches my arm. "If you want to take the robe of and then just stand on the white sheet, we can get started". I step onto the sheet and slowly untie my robe. When it's completely off, I throw it away. I look at Jace and he looks stunned at my outfit. Guess he wasn't expecting something so revealing. He looks me up and down hungrily. We start the photoshoot and with revealing and sexy outfit the poses get sexier and the sexual tension between us grows. When the last round is done I walk over to the dressing room to change again. Before I can even open the door I'm pulled back against Jace's chest. "You didn't really think you can tease me all day like that and then just leave?" "Well, I thought it was perfectly reasonable" I smirk. "To leave...with you". He grabs my face and kisses me hard. I immediately put my hands in his hair and pull him down even harder. I tug on his hair and he lets out a groan in my mouth. He pulls me with him onto the sheet that is still lying on the floor. He starts trailing kisses down my neck to the top of my breasts. He starts sucking on the skin as one of his hands slowly creep around to my backside. He undoes my sheer bra and throws it to the side. "Finally" he mutters as he stars sucking on my nipple as he tugs on the other. I moan at the sensations. I take off his shirt and I reach for his belt when he stops me. I look at him puzzled. "I want to please you first". I immediately feel myself getting wetter as he says this. Not all men are so 'generous'. He takes of my thong and I'm only left in my garter. He starts trailing kisses down my stomach while still fondling my tits with one hand. He first lets a finger go inside of me. "You're so wet for me" he says as he takes his finger out and puts it in his mouth. "And you taste delicious". I moan at the sight and it soon turns into a scream as he dives his tongue inside of me. My body twist and turns trying to get away from the overwhelming sensations. I can't take it anymore and I pull his head away from my dripping pussy towards my lips and I kiss him hard. "Why did you do that? You were about to cum". "Because I want to cum with you inside of me". He seems to lose it when I say that. He starts taking of the remainder of his clothes quickly, turns me around and holds my butt in the air and without warning slams into me. We both moan at the sudden sensation. He starts thrusting in and out of me hard as he fondles my tits. He's ruthless and I want him to be. I'm moaning at the pleasure and pain that is invading my body. "I love watching your tits bounce like that" he moans. His groans seem to be quicken and he's soon falling off the edge groaning loudly as he takes me with him. He climbs of off me and we lay next to each other breathing hard. After we've regained our breathing we both get up. As I get changed into my own clothes he cleans up his equipment. As I walk out the changing room I see Jace holding his camera in his hand, seemingly going through the photos. "It seems like I accidently left the timer on the camera and it has taken many photos of us while we were enjoying ourselves". "Well maybe I can use those for my campaign" I joke. "Most definitely not. These are for private use only" he says as he kisses me hard. That was definitely not the last time I saw Jace. Every time I needed someone to shoot my campaigns I hired him and each time it had a very happy ending.