Famous

In this chapter Jace is a famous singer and Clary is a fan of his.

I followed the security guard as he leads me backstage. I had won a special meet & greet with none other than Jace Herondale. He's only 6 years older than me and I've loved his music since I was 12 years old. The guard opens a door and gestures towards it. "He is all yours" and with that the guard walks away. I walk into the room and find him lounging on the couch. When he see me he immediately stands up and offers me his hand. "Hey, I'm Jace and you must be here for the meet & greet. I take his hand and shake it. "Yes, I'm Clary". I see him raking his eyes up my body. I'm wearing a very short black lace dress with an open back and very big black heels. "Come sit down" he gestures. "So how old are you?" "16 years old, Mr. Herondale". I can see him squirm a little at my words. "You can call me Jace if you want to. I am not that much older than you. We flirt a little back and forth, but before I know it it's time for the concert to start. "You can go stand on the side of the podium and watch the concert from there. Than at the end we can continue with the meet & greet". I nod and follow him out the door. We walk to the side of the podium. He puts his hand on my shoulder and says: "this is where you can stay and watch". He squeezes my shoulder and walks away onto the stage. During the concert I can see Jace glance towards me multiple times. Looking over me hungrily, as I dance as sexy as I can. Swaying my hips from side to side. What seems like an eternity and 1 second later at the same time the concert is over. Jace says his final goodbye and walks quickly of the stage towards me. He grabs my arm and drags me towards his room. He pushes me inside of it, closes the door and locks it. I feel myself getting pushed against it with Jace's body. I can feel him already hard. "Did you like that? Teasing me like that? Making me this hard" he says and proves it by pushing his hips against mine. "Yes" I moan. "Did you want me to take you against the door". "No" I say pushing him gently off of me. "I just want to please you". I push him further into the room until he falls onto the couch. "You know we shouldn't do this. It's against the law". "No one is going to find out, Mr. Herondale". I can hear him groan and I hear him say "fuck it" under his breath. I take of his shirt and sit down on my knees in front of him. I undo his belt and take of his jeans. "I am going to suck your cock now, Mr. Herondale". I hear him suck in a breath as I pull down his boxers and grab his cock. I start stroking his cock and I take the tip in my mouth. I start bobbing my head up and down. I can barely get half of it in my mouth because he is so long and thick. What doesn't fit in my mouth I keep stroking with my hand. His moans get loader by the second and he grips my hair and pulls my head further down on to his cock. His moans get loader and then I take him out of my mouth and stand up. "Why did you do that baby? I was almost ready to cum inside your pretty mouth". "Because I have another treat for you". I grab the zipper at the back of my dress and pull it down. I let my dress fall to the ground leaving me in just my black lace thong. I see him eyeing my breasts hungrily. I sit down in front of him again. I grab my breast and put his cock between them. He moves in and out of my breasts, fucking them. Not before long he cums all over my breasts, chest and face. I swipe up all of his cum with my fingers and eat it. "Delicious" I say looking at him and I see him looking at me amazed. "No one has ever done that to me before. Ever". "Well than I am glad that I was the first". "Now allow me to return the favour". He stands up and pushes me to lie down on the couch. "Just a second" he says before walking out of the room. Just a few seconds later he comes back with a bowl and a can of whipped cream in his hands. "See because of you, I haven't had any time to eat and I've been starving". He grabs the can of whipped scream and puts some on both my nipples. He then grabs some cherries from the bowl and puts one on each nipple. "I feel like having dessert". And with that he takes my right nipple and sucks and licks it clean. I moan load my. I can feel him grin against my tit. Than he does the same to the other one. Once he is all done he takes my thong and rips it off of me. He grabs the can with whipped cream and makes a line from my stomach down to my pussy. He slowly licks his way from my stomach to just above my pussy. I whine and push my hips up to his face. He grins and pushes them back down. "Not yet". He puts more whipped cream on my thighs and starts licking it coming closer to my pussy and finally he puts his tongue inside of my pussy. He starts licking and sucking and I moan embarrassingly loudly. He takes my clit in his mouth and sucks on it. My moans get extremely load and I don't even care who hears it. a few seconds later I cum and he keeps licking and sucking until I come down from my high. "Can I take care of you again Mr. Herondale?" I say pointing to his erect cock. He groans at my use of 'Mr. Herondale'. "Yes, please". I push him down on the coach and I sink myself down on him. We both groan at being filled to the brink. "You're so big" I moan. I can feel him being affected at my words as he twitches inside of me. I start bouncing on top of him faster. "I love your bouncing big tits" he says as he grabs them in his hands. "And these beautiful bard nipples". He tugs on them making me moan load. He starts thrusting up fast as we are both desperate to cum. The moment he touches my clit I know I am a goner and I cum moaning his name as I clamp down on him. He instantly cums as well moaning my name. I can feel his seed spreading inside of me and leaking on thighs. "We shouldn't have done that" he says looking at me. "You're underage". "But who cares. We both wanted and needed it. And I won't tell, if you do something for me". "What do you want me to do?" "I want you to take me on this piano" I say lying on it. "That can be arranged" he says as he stands up coming towards me.