Elevator rendezvous

Clary and Jace get stuck in an elevator.

It's just a normal workday for me as I step into the office building. It's still very early and not many people are already at the office. I press the elevator button and wait for it to come down. "Good morning Mr. Herondale" I say as he stands next to me. "Good morning, Clary". You see I work for Mr. Herondale and I have had a little crush on him ever since. He is just so good looking and he is always nice to me. The elevator doors open all of a sudden erupting my train of thoughts. Both me and Mr. Herondale step inside and he presses the button for the 21st floor. The elevator starts moving and we stand in silence. Not long do we stand in the elevator, Before it stops. "What's happened?" I ask. "I think the elevator is stuck". "What? Are you sure?" "Pretty sure" he says with a smile. He presses the help button and someone answers: "How May I help you?" "We are stuck in the elevator. It isn't moving anymore". "Alright, we'll send someone to help you, but that will take 2 hours". "Okay, thank you". And with that the call was ended and we were completely alone again. "This is like my worst nightmare" I say. "I'm claustrophobic". "Really? Is there anything I could do to help you?" "Just help me keep my mind off of it". "And how do you suppose I do that?" he says getting closer to me". "Uhm..." I swallow hard. By now he has gotten very close to me. "Cat got your tongue?" He's now so close I can feel his breath on my face. I'm still unable to speak. "Fine, let me show you what you can do with that tongue". He leans forward and kisses me. I immediately kiss him back. He slips his tongue in my mouth taking me by surprise. Our tongues start to duel for dominance and Jace pushes me against the wall. I pull away to catch my breath, only for him to trail a path of kisses down my neck. I sigh as he starts sucking on a sensitive spot. An aching in my lower region has formed itself and I press myself against him, desperate for some friction. I can hear Jace let out a groan as I come in contact with his erection. "Do you want this, Clary?" "Yes" I moan. "Take me, please". It's all the reassurance he needs. He rips open blouse and immediately starts kissing and sucking on the now exposed skin. I take his shirt out of his trousers and unbutton it. Once it is off I immediately let my hands trace his muscles, feeling them hard under my skin. He sighs as I do so. I take of his belt and drag down his pants. I am about to take of his boxers when he says: "it's not fair. You are still waiting too much clothes". He slowly unzips my skirt and drags it down slowly, kissing my thighs. He throws the skirt to the ground and unclips my bra. The moment it comes off he takes my nipple in his mouth and starts sucking on it like a starving baby. I moan loudly as he also gives the same treatment to the other one. "Take me already". He turns me around and presses me into the wall that is also a mirror. "I'm going to take you like this so we can watch" he says in a sexy voice. He drags down my thong and kisses his way up my thighs. "Are you ready?" I nod eagerly. He plunges inside my pussy and we both moan at the contact. He is so big, bigger than I ever have had inside of me. "You're so tight. Like a virgin. But the way you let me take you from behind tells me you're a dirty little slut aren't you?" "Yes" I moan. "What did you say?" He asks slapping my ass. "Yes. I love you cock in my pussy. Especially in this position. I can see everything and I love it". "Me too baby. I love the way your tits jiggle every time I push inside your tight pussy". He makes his point by giving a sharp thrust. "Please fuck my harder, deeper. I need it". He starts thrusting harder and starts slapping my ass more. I clench around him every time he slaps my ass. "You love it don't you? Me slapping your ass. You're such a good little slut". I start moaning loaded at his words and I start begging: "please make me cum, please". "Do you deserve that? Have you been a good slut?" "Please" I moan. "Alright". He starts rubbing my clit and I come around him hard. "Fuck!" And he spills inside of me. "That was..." "amazing I know" he says with a smug grin on his face. "Well we've got another hour to kill what do you want do?" "I want to suck your cock Mr. Herondale and I want you to eat me out. Get on over here than. He lies down on the ground as I lie above him facing the opposite away. His cock is already hard and I immediately take it into my mouth. He moans and starts licking and sucking my pussy. We both moan and only 15 minutes later we both cum again. I immediately turn around and start riding him. We have 45 minutes to kill and we have to do it somehow and from now on our days at work will be very interesting.