Cheating part 1

In this one shot: Clary is dating Isabelle, But she actually has feelings for Jace.

I was staying at the institute hanging out with Jace in his bedroom. We were both laying on his bed talking about all sorts of things. "So let's play 20 questions" he says. "Okay" I say. "So I will start" he says. "How far have you and my sister gone?" "What?! You can't ask that!" "Why not?" "Because it's private!" "So? You're into girls, so it won't matter". "Okay. Well as of a week ago, all the way". "So, you finally lost your virginity! Took you long enough". I give him an embarrassed smile. "So how was it?" "Well, I don't know if there was anything wrong with me, but I could not cum. She came and after that she did nothing for me. There must be something wrong with me, right?" "Of course not, it could be a number of things". "Sure" I say as I let out a dry laugh. "I mean it. You're in love with her, right?" "Why would you ask that?" "Well maybe you could not cum, because you're not in love with her, but maybe with someone else" he says as he stares intensely in my eyes getting closer to my face stopping mere inches from it. "Maybe" I reply staring at his lips. He leans forward and closes the gap between us. I immediately respond kissing him back. He starts kissing me harder and more passionately. I slip my tongue in his mouth and he lets out a groan as our tongues battle together for dominance. He pushes me back onto my bed and he starts touching my breasts through my clothes. I moan into his mouth and he breaks the kiss to kiss and suck on my neck. I let out another moan and say: "I want you". He looks into my eyes, searching for any doubt, but he finds none. He starts kissing me again as he takes of my top. He looks in awe at my black lace bra. "Do you like it?" I ask seductively. He lets out a groan. "Very much, but it has to go". He reaches behind my back and takes off my bra. He immediately takes my left nipple into his mouth and starts sucking feverishly. I start moaning uncontrollably. He rubs and tucks on my other nipple, while still sucking on the other. I take a hold of the bottom of his t-shirt and drag it over his head desperate to see and feel those muscles. I touch his muscles and he lets out a moan against my breasts. I buck my hips against his desperate for some friction against the throbbing in my core. He lets out a groan as I come in contact with his jeans clad erection. "Please, take me. I want to cum so badly". "Oh you will, more than once love, I will make sure of it. He takes my jeans of as I take of his. Now both of us are just in our underwear. He teasingly takes of my lace thong and lets out a groan as he smells it. "You smell delicious. I have never smelled anything better". I let out a moan. "Now let's see how you taste". He leans closer to my pussy and licks my slit. I moan. "Just as I thought. Delicious". He starts licking and sucking again and I feel myself becoming wetter and wetter by the second if that is even possible. Al of a sudden he takes my clit into his mouth and starts sucking roughly onto it. I start moaning louder and after a couple seconds I cum hard moaning his name. He drinks all the juice that comes from my pussy and then he crawls back up my body, putting his lips on my again. I can taste myself on him and I love it. I feel his erection against my thigh and I feel my pussy throbbing again. I pull away from the kiss and moan: "please, I want all of you". "Are you sure love. There is no go back and it is going to hurt". "I am sure. Take me please. I am so turned on. I am dripping for you". As to prove myself I dip a finger into my pussy and then bring it up to his lips. "Do you taste that? That is all for you. I am dripping for you. You have made me this wet. Wetter than I have ever been. It is all for you". He lets out a throaty moan and takes of his boxers. I immediately reach for his cock and he does not disappoint. Standing hard at 10 inches and being very thick. I immediately grab it and start stroking it. He immediately starts moaning my name. "I have to have you. I have never been so hard in my life. Please let me put it inside of you" he begs. "My pleasure I say as I spread my legs. He takes a hold of his cock and guides it inside of me. At first I feel pain and tears pool fall from my eyes . He wipes away my tears and says: "Please don't cry". He too looks in pain as he is trying to stay still. "You can move now". "Are you Sure? I don't want to hurt you". "You'll hurt me more if you don't do anything". He starts thrusting into me. Careful at first, but soon he starts thrusting faster, while whispering dirty things in my ear: "you're so tight. The tightest pussy I have ever been in. And so wet as well, so nice and slippery. And those beautiful tits" he says as he grabs one roughly. "I love them. The way they jiggle as I am pushing my thick cock inside of you". I am moaning uncontrollably now. "It feels so good" I say. "I love the way your cock feels inside of me. So thick and hard. I love it. I want your cock inside of me all the time. You have turned me into a sex maniac". He too starts moaning uncontrollably. "I need you to make me cum. Please. I need it so badly. It hurts so much. I need your cum inside of me. Filling me up completely". He lets out a groan and starts pushing harder inside of me, while rubbing my clit fast. I can feel myself cumming and I know it is going to be strong. "Jace!" I moan as I cum. I can feel my pussy squeezing his cock. "Clary!" He moans as he cums as well. I can feel his seed feeling my pussy and I let out another moan. He rolls off of me and we both lie on our backs catching our breaths. "So did you enjoy that?" "I think you know I did". "And you didn't fake it did you?" "No I didn't". I turn on my side to face him as he does the same. "So was the reason that you couldn't cum when you were with my sister, because you have feelings for me?" "Yes" I reply after a few seconds. "I know it is wrong, because I am with Isabelle, but I couldn't help but fall in love with you". I put my hand on his check and he puts his hand over it. "It was also wrong of me. I shouldn't have fallen in love with my sister's girlfriend". "You're in love with me too?" Surprise in my voice. "Yes and I have been for a while now". I lean closer to him and put my lips on his putting all my love for him into it as he does the same. We pull after a few minutes smiling at each other. "But now there is just one problem". He looks at me confused. "How are we going to tell Isabelle?" "I really don't know" he replies. "But let's not worry about that now". He grabs me and puts me in his lap, where I can already feel him hard again. "Let's just enjoy each other". He grabs my hips and lowers me onto his cock, as I start riding him, throwing my head back in pleasure.