꧁First Day Of the Last Year in High School꧂

HI! Some parts may be inspired by other fanfics or simply books i read so credits to basicly most of the fanfiction/books i read. I have no idea which parts are inspired or not as i am pulling then out of my head but i DIDN'T copy any of them, i simply gave my own twist. So before I start this first chaper, i do NOT own ANY of these characters or images and i do NOT know who drew then so if u know pls tell me. Also this is when Operation Strix is complete. Damian has forgiven Anya, the family has stayed together also knowing of eachothers identity and the whole school knows Anya is a telepath which somewhat made her more popular...
Italic= Anya reading peoples minds
Bold= Anya\people thinking without being mind read(will be changing perspectives)

꧁❀Story❀꧂
Third Person
The halls of Eden Academy swarm with children of all ages greeting their friends after a lengthly holiday. A pink haired girl was one of them, chatting her heart out with the one and only Becky Blackbell. Both girls have grown into beautiful young ladies and have caught the eye of quite a few boys, reciving love letters more often. The pink head had the most of all which led to Anya wondering if one would soon confess. Anya Forger, an elegantly sympathetic young lady known for saving lives(which often leads to stellas) and her outstanding beauty which shines brightly amoungst the crowd. The bell rang signalling the beginning of the first period. Both girls strolled hand in hand towards the classroom unknowing that someone was watching then from afar.

❀𖣘Reverse back time to the beginning of the school day𖣘❀
Damians POV:
The halls of Eden are as livley as ever. I can't wait to start this new year of school. I have never really cared about going to school. All I really did care about was getting top marks for a chance my family will praise me. Now my dad is in jail, the only thing that keeps me going to school was being able to see ... her. I see a flash of pink amoungst the crowd. I leave my two chatting friends and follow the pink. Although i have finally accepted the fact i like, wait no, i have finally accepted the fact that i love her, i still need to bring up the courage to confess to her. But how? When i know many others are also falling for her. How will i know if she likes someone else? How will i confess without breaking my heart and our friendship? I am now staring from afar (hopefully not like a creep)while admiring stubby legs. (They are too far away for Anya to read minds. Also yes, he still bullies Anya.)

HI! Sry for the short chapter! I promise i will try to make the next one longer and more interesting! (434 Words!)

Love,
Kimchi