꧁Protective꧂

🜲Becky POV:🜲
I walk into class with Anya as we grab our seat in the middle of the classroom. To my surpries and utter disgust, DAmIan DeASmoNd and his minions take the seat behind us. I have a twisted feeling that he's up to somthing. I whisper something to Anya and then stare daggers at Damian. (Anya can control when she reads minds. She promised not to read minds in class time.)

Soon class starts and i see Anya doze off gently laying her head on the desk. I look around to see many boys staring at her snore innocently. Behind her was Damian. He seemed distracted by his notes but instead of notes, i could see him sketching a drawing of Anya. I suddenly felt a flame spark in my eyes as i wanted to throw that boy out the window and straight to space making sure he will suffocate a long and painful death. If he dare try anything with my dear friend Anya then he will have to go through me first. Anya deserves way better than that smug, rich idiot and if any boy wanted her, i have to approve.

༺*End of first period༻

🥜Anya POV:🥜

"ANYAAAAAAAA!" I here Becky scream. I jolt up to see everyone has left the classroom except me and Becky.

"Sorry Becky, i dozed off agai-" i replied before being interrupted.

"Anya, tell me. Do you like anyone?"

" ┐( ̄~ ̄)┌ what do you mean?"

"Oh nothing, come on. Lets go check how much love letters we got today." Becky gave a sigh of relief.
I was super confused and Becky's mind only made Anya's dizzy. The only thing Anya could get out of it was that she was planing on killing. But who and why? I guess it is from Mama's training.(Becky knows about Anya's parents idnetity and so does damian but no one else knows. She also does training with Yor and Anya.)

"Anya," Becky suddenly stopped in her tracks. Anya don't know why.

"Yeah?"

"You go ahead, could you help me order the usual? Here is some money for the food. Lunch is on me. I just have to......" Becky hesitated.

"Do somthing important." Whispered Becky, lowering her head the same way Mama did when she is given an assasination task.
Anya has a bad feeling about this but i might as well just do as Becky requested and follow her instructions. Anya turned to leave. I was worried about what Becky was about to do as Anya watched her pick up the sharpest pair of scissors and make her way to the boys dormitory...

Writers Notes

So sorry that this chapter was also quite short but i have to go on a quick trip until night so probably the last chapter for today! I will strive to write 1000 words next chapter! But no promises. (471 words!)

Love,
Kiiimchiii