What the hell-?

Shigaraki woke up unfamiliar with his surroundings, he sat up which shot a harmful wave of pain through his whole body causing a small yelp to exit his mouth. He couldn't make out much still being out of it from the brutal beating he took earlier but from what he could see he wasn't in the police station anymore, he was in a house. He thought to himself 'this..isn't where I was.' He was right, definitely right. When he tried to get up he fell straight on face onto the cold, hard wooden tiled floor. His body ached along pulsing with pain, he had fallen on his ribs too that some were definitely dislocated or broken. Whatever it was it hurt like hell though, but he had gotten a little further so he decided to try and look around once more. It was still too blurry to really see anything. Upstairs with Aizawa, the thud from Shigaraki falling was enough to wake him up. He got up and walked down the stairs to see the villian on the floor hunched over in serious pain, with his body twitching.

"You don't look to good." Aizawa spoke while looking down at the villian.

He spooked tomura, since he can't see anything he could only rely on his hearing and from the voice he knew who was talking.

"Shut the hell up eraserhead." Tomura muttered out quietly.

Aizawa looked at the villian in pity as he knelt to the floor and picked the villian up, setting him back on the couch. "Stay and don't move." Shota said as he walked away and into the kitchen. He grabbed a rag from the counter and ran it under some cold water. Ringing out the extra water and grabbing a glass of water along with a pain reliever pill before walking back to tomura and gently holding the back of his head to stabilize it, then laying the cold rag over his eyes. "Here drink this." Shota said as he held the glass of water to Shigarakis mouth. Tomura opened his mouth and Aizawa tilted the glass up a bit for the water to spill into his mouth. Aizawa set the water on the side table and grabbed the pain reliever.

Shigaraki stayed quiet trying to come up with a plan to escape as he looked around in his black vision from the rag. He starts to think to himself how he ended up at a hero's house. 'What happened..let's see. My whole body hurts, head and ribs worse than other parts.' Then he was pulled from his thoughts when he felt a hand on his neck. "what the hell?!" He jumped back. "Calm down Shigaraki, I'm cleaning your wounds." Shota said calmly. "Don't touch me!" He pulled the rag off his eyes and tried to look around, it was better. He could make out Aizawas face after a few blinks, tomuras breathing was slightly heavier which made him gasp with pain, grabbing his side where his broken rib was. Shigaraki was sitting on the edge of the couch cushion while shouta was crouched down between the other makes legs, Aizawas hand was reached up to Shigarakis neck to clean the wounds. "Okay. I apologize, just breathe." Shouta stated to get the tomura to calm his breathing. As the older male said this Shigaraki scooted back on the couch and pulled his legs up to make some distance between the two.

"Where am i."  Tomura stared at the hero crouched down in front of him. He didn't bother to look around since his vision was still blurry. The hero watched him carefully as he moved back, getting up and looking down at him "You're in a House, what does it look like?"  Shigaraki didn't appreciate the smart reply. "Don't get smart with me. I can kill you in a second, no- a millisecond. Don't test me eraser." He glared up at him, though he was is no condition to use his quirk. He just said it as a threat, a empty one but still a threat. "Then do it. What's stopping you Shigaraki." He met the others glare with his own as he slipped his hands into his sweat-pant pockets. "..Tch-" He couldn't come up with a reason in that moment until he though for a second. "Because I'm in pain, using my quirk will cause more of it and cause injuries not to heal as quickly." He looked away from the man standing over him and looked around the house, only things he could make out were basic details such as walls, doors, and basic shapes like the squareness of a picture frame on the wall.  "Hm. That's your own fault, if you just gave information I wouldn't have had to do that." Shota said as he watched the other look around.

Shigaraki just quietly muttered to himself as he reached up, scratching the raw spot on the side of his neck. "Quit that. I just cleaned that" shota pulled the others hand away from his neck. "Don't touch me." Shigaraki quickly pulled away from his grip to scratch back at his neck like the stubborn man child he is. All the hero did was sigh and watch him, not wanting to aggravate the man since he knew how short his temper was. "Is the pain reliever working. You don't seem to be wincing as much." Aizawa asked as he sat back on the floor in front of tomura since he knew the scratching meant he was probably anxious. "..what does it matter to you." He scoffed.

This earned another sigh from shota "I'm trying to take care of you. You need to work with me if you want to feel better." Shota looked up at him and waited for a reply. "I don't want to work with you. We are different for a reason." Shigaraki kept looking around as he talked, though the pain reliever was starting to hit though it didn't help much, everything hurt like crazy still. "different? Explain yourself." The saying from the villian caused Aizawa to cock his head in confusion.  "Don't play stupid with me eraser. You're a hero im a villian. We will never work together." He stated coldly and bluntly, though he looked down, making eye contact with the man on the floor. "That makes sense I suppose, mm.." aizawa hummed the last part out thinking. "How about we start differently. Had a bad starting didn't we?" He suggested after thinking. "What the hell do you mean 'start differently.' We started one way and that's how it went." Shigaraki seemed confused by the concept. The hero shrugged and got up, tying his hair up.

"Do you want some wine? Might help ease the pain." He offered. "Don't try to play nice. You're just probably gonna spike it like the creep you are." Shigaraki snapped back with a reply. "Okay then. Just so you know it will help with the pain temporarily." Once shota said the last sentence tomura thought about it for a second. "..fine. Whatever you have." Tomura slouched down and shifted around on the couch while looking at his bandaged hand, Just realizing it. Shota nodded and walked off to the kitchen. Shigaraki looked around and saw the door, he glances around to make sure he's alone and got up slowly to not make a sound. He glanced around to see if it was clear then tried to dart to the door, though the first step he took he face planted on the floor. Shigaraki let out a loud groan and banged his head on the ground frustrated.

(Hehe cliffhanger- I apologize I'm just tired-)