Part 6: Wait. She didn't die?

Just pretend the little portion I wrote last part didn't happen.

1 year later. Annabeth's diary: ...Sophie has been adjusting to the life of a demigod and even though she has to sleep in the Hermes cabin because she hasn't been claimed, she doesn't care. Her eyes have not turned brown again but, once when I was out with Percy I saw her talking into a sliver square. I feel like she's hiding something from us. Maybe as she gets more used to being here she'll tell us...

Fitz's Pov:

It's been a year since we lost Sophie. I wish had tried to track her thoughts when she called swan song, not that that could've helped her but at least he could have brought down the neverseen sooner. Currently, that we know of, only Gisela and Ruy are still free. I wish I could've told her I had feelings for her, but it's too late now because she's dead and I have sworn to never love again. I still can't believe that the black swan had a backup Moonlark. She's the most annoying thing ever. Since she replaced Sophie's role as the Moonlark she thinks that makes it so she can replace Sophie in everything. She tells everyone that I have a crush on her-. Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by Mr. Forkle bursting through the door.

"SOPHIE'S ALIVE!" he shouted. I gasped. Not me about to have him call for Biana before realizing the neverseen still has her.

"MOM! DAD! SOPHIE'S ALIVE!" I yelled. They came running down the stairs with shocked looks on their faces.

"When she called swan song it's because they erased her memories, not because they killed her," Mr. Forkle explained.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go find her!" I said.

"We're waiting for the collective to update your friends. Then we can go find her," Mr. Forkle responded. My face burned with embarrassment for forgetting about my friends.

"Fine after everyone is updated can we go?" I asked.

"Maybe. There are still a few things to figure out but we should be able to go in an hour," he said. I smiled as I ran upstairs to get ready. I'm going to get Sophie back.

"Hey Fitz, don't you mean WE are going to get Sophie back"

"UHH"

Ugh, Fitz is annoying. Sorry for the short chapter, but hopefully the next one will be longer. Anyway, this chapter is dedicated to blue_lemonxde for giving me the idea of doing her friend's POV. Thanks so much and I hope you like it! Don't forget to vote everyone and I hope I can publish another part soon.

-Lia