Part 12: YESSS FINALLY IM FREEE FROM THIS RESPONSIBILITY

Rose's pov:

Shit I can't believe they're here. Where's Hazel. I ran off and found her.

"I made you a bracelet- hey what is it?" she asked, concerned. I took the bracelet and smiled, putting it on.

"I know those people. They are a part of the black swan. And i wasn't completely honest with you. When I was still living with the Neverseen the Black swan kidnapped me again. This time Dex made cuffs that restricted my abilities and skills. I was tied to a bed and Fitz and the leader made me forget my entire time with the neverseen. They replaced my memories, but were only able to because i was weakened because of the cuffs. As soon as they knew it worked, the took them off. It took a couple days but when i was strong enough i got my memories back. I don't remember exactly what i did but i do remember that they tied something with my eye color and abilities to the memories and so when I use them too much, I get tired and weak and my eyes turn brown and I have the replaced memories. Along with no control over my body. Whatever they tell me to do, I do. This is probably why I have authority issues. Anyway if they can get me to a weakened state or if they threaten one of you guys and kidnap me. They could find a way to make it permanent.

"How did you end up in the Forbidden cities though?"

"The Neverseen thought it wouldn't be safe for me anymore in the Lost cities so they gave me a disguise and life and moved me here. That's when I met you guys." Hazel smiled.

"Come here I want to show you something."

Meanwhile, Annabeth's pov:

"I think Rose is the Sophie you are looking for." I told them.

"Really? How so?" asked one of them, Fitz I think.

"Well when i first met her she seemed to have those abilities and skills you talked about and after she demolished my boyfriend in a duel, her eyes turned brown for a split second and she said something about the Neverseen," I explained

"Anything else?" And then I told them everything. The late night calls, the way she seemed to keep to herself, everything.

"I think you're right. We'll make sure she gets home safe, and return her memories. Thank you. Now we just need to find Gemma." He smiled.

"I don't think I've met Gemma."

"I'm pretty sure you have." Just then Hazel and Rose walked in. Hazel locked the door behind them.

"Hazel? What are you doing here?" I asked her. She just smiled. The Fitz dude tossed her a bottle and she drank it. Suddenly her hair turned brown, along with her eyes. Her skin color changed to tan.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Gemma. And you," she turned to Rose and pressed a hidden button on their new matching bracelets,"are powerless." Rose collapsed on the ground. She was passed out, like the first day I met her. Gemma walked over to me and put her hand on my arm.

"Sleep." The last thing I saw was Sophie's passed out body being dragged to the last bit of light and Biana holding up a crystal. Then they were gone. They took Rose and it was all my fault.

Yay an unexplained ending. And also very abrupt. Sorry i dont have the original ending but I felt like a short story was better than an unfinished one.so i might do an epilouge but prbly not. Lol i started this in november. But im writing another called the forgotten. So yeah. The forgotten might be a 3 part series with each one percy meeting a different fandom. I know book one is kotlc and pjo. Book 2 is young justice and pjo crossover, maybe. And book 3 is avengers and pjo crossover.all timelines will be demolished so be warned. That is if i write them. I want to know if you would read them. And if I should do something other than YJ. so plz tell me.